Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hmmm...this looks familiar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...this looks familiar

LOL, this "stock photo" in this AD looks awfully familiar...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by cm0002 View Post
    LOL, this "stock photo" in this AD looks awfully familiar...
    Big whoop, you know how many spambot date horny MILFs sites steal ZONE art.

Comment

I've seen people post wwoec artist's works in Craigslist personals before.

There was even a time I saw a local radio station's website using a pic as a banner that, at the time, was also Bwood's avatar pic. (the banner image was cropped so it was SFW)
      Terra Branford sez.
      It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
        Big whoop, you know how many spambot date horny MILFs sites steal ZONE art.
        O really, ive never really seen one before, most of the time ad block plus catches the AD it just so happen that at this time i was in incog mode and ABP wasn't enabled

Originally posted by IIHTARW View Post
        I've seen people post wwoec artist's works in Craigslist personals before.

There was even a time I saw a local radio station's website using a pic as a banner that, at the time, was also Bwood's avatar pic. (the banner image was cropped so it was SFW)
        i laughed harder at this than i care to admit lmao

Comment

Yay lame spam site pirates LOL
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
          X