Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sorry that I haven't been around very much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry that I haven't been around very much

I'm very sorry that I haven't been around for a while. My stepdad had a stroke on the 2nd of December and passed away on the 6th of December. He wasn't my father, but he was my Dad since 1958. I loved him a lot, and I REALLY miss him. Then my cousin passed away 2 weeks ago today. He was in the 'Nam at the same time I was. DAMN !! What the Hell did we do to piss God off ?
    I'm having a LOT of trouble dealing with this. We're Irish, and we're close. I don't care if I EVER pick my fiddle up again because the light has gone out. I only played Irish jigs and reels for my Dad and my wife.

I have to come to terms with this, and I have it in my head that I am going to wait until late spring and his headstone is set and I am going to the cemetary by myself and play Galway Rambler and Rising of the Moon over his grave. Those are 2 tunes he really loved. He'll her me, I know.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.
Working...
X