Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News

This will be the news section...
    12-22-2006

Pretty self-explanitory..i think at least..
    Not much is going on at the moment. With work being rushed and most of us working overtime to get things done before the holiday break not much has been done.. But we've almost got the DWB comic webpage done, just a couple little loose ends to tie up, and then see how it works once we do get it up.. it will most likely be up when Januarys comic is posted.. kinda a debute.

For the skeptics out there who have seen many online comics come and go.. this is not one of them.. we constantly are doing comics and getting them ready..i think at this point we're covered till march..

I can't say what the release time will be between comics.. we definately will be shooting for monthly releases, but from time to time we put up more than one in a month depending if something time-sensitive, or holiday related comes up...

We will try our hardest to make you laugh, at morally ambiguous situations..

Bussaca
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

2-22-2007

Late breaking news from the bottom of the page folks..

This just in: Zillfords Forum has sprung a leak, causeing my forum to flood, with useless fanmail...

not true..

OK seriously, Not much is going on.. AH, I got a traffic ticket a month ago, (cause i didn't have my wallet and my inspection was overdue) so 190.00 bucks later.. i still haven't paid it.. and a arrest warrent has been served..so I'M on the LAMB!!... Oh and i'm still out of work.. YIKES.. So.. life's been SUCK lately.. ah i'm gonna take a couple few days, and update anything i haven't posted here.. which isen't much.. I post here first.. then everyone else can get the scraps..

One of my commisions (my only one ah.hem) finally got back to me after a month..and YAY, i can finally finish it.

Speaking of commisions :

http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction...seller=Bussaca

get to it!!!.. i need to know where that next bowl of raman is coming from..

Other news.. FAP really sucks.. lets color Furaffinity another color and call it something differant.. and say it dosen't have all the problems fur affinity does so jump the bandwagon..

YEAh!!!

AH when you host hmm 98% of the fandom on a single server..and still don't have problems..then talk the talk.. in the mean time..funk off.. Don't get me wrong..Fur Affinty has alot of problems.. but that program is doing what that program was NEVER meant to do... and at that capasity..

I still like it WAY more than VCL..at least i can stratigicly avoid the crap..

AND thats all from the bottom of the forum.. till next time..

Same BU time, Same BU channel..
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

The other potential drawback of FAP is that it too hasn't addressed the issue of cub pr0n in it's TOS...meaning if it hangs around long enough, it too will go through the mess that VCL and FA did.

---PCJ

Comment

Working...
      X