Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Yet Another AC report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another AC report

Ok..wow a day after and i still have an afterglow a nun couldn't shake after a night with Keith richards. So in a sence i had Fun..

So First Thanks to Cheetah from JAB Archives for the spot at the dealers table all three days, Made a great freind, Zillford; and met some great people i was hopeing to match names to faces.. Val is fun but Quiet,.. Met ShoNuff..shorter than i would have expected..Shantee Howard.. Taller than i remeber.. DCRabbit Ate some pizza with us... As well as Max White rabbit.. "HA-HAAAA not a woman"

Didn't make alot.. but i didn't really sell much.. Had a portfolio made up of all my bobcats pictures..which while seem popular here didn't much translate into more than 1 or 2 being sold.. So I'm sure if you want a portfolio go to JAB ARCHIVES.COM where MANY profolio's can be obtained at the store.....includeing mine..

I think i had like ONE Fan who spent the time to read my nametag as they speed by my table and realized who i was and got a commision..the rest were along the lines of "Your Cheap" or "No-one else will draw in my book, you look like you need the money"... But i managed to knock out a fair amount of commisions. Which i will slowly post..cause i like to make you wait..

So i didn't make alot, but i didn't starve, or go home empty handed.. i pretty much broke even after the gas to drive home..

The Con itself...is a double edged sword.. I loved it , but it was also the sub-zero rape coaster... Very huge enough room for everybody, and still more, but alas not enough elevators.. "Down with the Red Shirts!" Con Security puts on a red shirt, and a barett and thier RoboCop wanna-bees.. but i give them props for all the crap they took.. but sometimes dicks gotta get shit on..

As far as the hotel very nice, but i'm surprised they didn't put a surcharge on the air by the hour.. you so much as lifted the lid on your toilet there was a fee.. They do offer to cut your parking in the hotel in half IF you stay there..but when they got full up and diverted everyone to the convention center parking structure they failed to mention that offer dosen't apply unless you car sits directly under the hotel even though the two are connected...

Bitching aside, i also met Zenmigawa, we did an art trade.. i don't think the panda was quite ready for what he got himself into.. He did a awsome picture in about 2 hours.. AWSOME.. i held onto his book for a whole day... the picture was so big you had to try to find WALDO.... *LOVES TO DA PANDA*.. i'm sure he's still drooling over it..

OH an importaint note.. Dr.Tran is Awsome..wait..no thats not it.. I have internet again YEA! so All of you who commisioned me.. you will be gotten to.. those of you who won pageviews or watches.. i didn't forget.. i just haven't been able to.. things are slowing down...

On a sad note.. my many attempts to whore myself to the many females that managed to turn up at AC were to no avail.. Even Lieing about the size of my...um bank account..were no lore.. I had signs up and everything..(desperation is a stinky colone)... I mean the one place they can't pertend to be just another guy...on the internets.. and i might as well have been invisable..sigh..

So, I will..err PLAN ON going to MFM.. so hope to see you there..

Keep an eye out thr 800th watch and 8000th pageview is around the corner..

Silver Moon Wolf.... i'll get you next time... MU HAHAHAHA

Speaking of Wulf if he hadn't been there to add comody to every second of the con.. we would have had a far less time of it.. he made it fly by..

Bussaca.... Same Bu time, Same Bu Station..
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

I have to agree with you... much props who made it all so fun.... and BTW... never let a bu eat a calzone!
    Attached Files
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

What happens, he transforms into uber-bu? The terror! :P
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

HEY, that calzone had it coming to him... I needed to make an exsample to all the other italian foods that might want to get out of line.. if i haden't Stromboil's might be trying to take a peice of my cut.

I ate half a calzone in one awfull bite... it wasen't pretty..

Bussaca
        "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

Working...
        X