Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

July...what..it's a journal..get over it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July...what..it's a journal..get over it..

Ok, long boreing emo stuff... (hopefully not)

It seem that you people aren't grasping the consept of raping me for free art, if youve seen my FA page, If your new and you just don't know or you forgot, I do a contest.. Every 1000th pageview you get your charicter holding the numbers in a funny or sexy pose.. if you catch the next 100th Watch you get a full commision of up to 2 charicters...doing what ever..

BUT you got to send me the Screenshot to Bussaca.mil@*nospam*gmail.com, if you don't know remove the *nospam* and it should go thru.. If you have ANY questions on how this works ask TIMBATIG as he must have my page on auto-reload on a seperate window so he dosen't miss it.. he's won like 3 times.. which really tells me he's the only one watching that closely.. AND as you should.. get outside climb a waterfall don't spend your every wakeing moment watching me.. i'm not that interesting.. well not all the time.., But don't pass up some free art..

I hear it all the time, "I really would like a commision from you but i don't have 65 dollars". Well here's your chance.

Speaking of commisions.. I'm pretty much Free to do them.. I have NO prior commitments.. So feel free to throw money down my preferbial g-string, and use me for what i'm good for..

And all my art is HERE to in the JAB galleries.. which stays fairly updated.

Personal SHit... Uh not much is going on, My Super rare 88 Subaru RX took a dump a week and a half ago, i finally got the part, installed it... and watched my car do nothing.. so... it's at the shop as i'm scratching my head.. More $$$ i didn't have in the first place.. WAAA...

So in the mean time a friend gave me thier old car for 200 bucks it's a 95 Subaru Imprezza 4 door wagon... not the prettiest thing in the world (at the moment) but it gets me where i'm going.. even though the front right wheel bearing is shot and the steering rack is moments from hearing the death rattle.. untill the wheel flys off or the wheels decide to go in different directions of thier own free will.. it serves it's purpose..

DWB Comics.. I know seems dead.. but it isen't... DW and myself are commited to continue doing the comic.. and i have a couple drawn out.. DW went to Oticon(sp?) as ASH she had a pikachu (sp?) on her shoulder (if you were there and happen to see her) so she's been busy makeing the costume and pikachu and going to work..so needless to say been busy... And I'm saving up for a used Wacom Tablet..and a new one is WAAAAAAYYYY out of my price range.. hopefully commisions come thru and i can get one..

Love Life: WHAT LOVE LIFE!!! I'm going to the basement...and you know why..

Up and coming: I should if all goes well and i can come up with enought money to drive TO memphis and addmission, i should be at MFM in the dealers room at the JAB ARCHIVES table.. so now you know, I don't want to hear you didn't see me, or know i was going.. I'll be there..

If your single, female and are in the memphis area and you'd like tickets to Bussaca call 1-800-BU4-YOU!

Thats it for now..
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"
Working...
X