Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

the Deadest Forum On jab Archives..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Deadest Forum On jab Archives..

Wow.. no love.. well you can Not love me At MFM..

And look a Post that isen't copy and pasted from FA.. wee.

If you don't know.. my site here is experianceing technical dificulties and will be up soon, Once up all my art will be up again..

I'm thinking of doing a contest... for those here on Jab, that will not be offered anywhere else. But i'm coming up with the rules and theme.. No there won't be cash prize, i'm not made of money, but i am made of art.. so the winner will most likely get a commision from me of what ever the winner wants..

Other than that feel free to look me up at the Jab Archive Dealers Table, and have your chance to buy something from me.. I know it's an honor to fork over hard earned cash to me, but i'll pertend to enjoy it..

Seriously, i look forward to anybody stopping by and chatting with the few of you who will recognise me.

Sincerly the deadest forum on the Archives
    bussaca
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Sorry bro, Ihad for all intetions been wanting to commish you for forever, and just when I get the oppurtunity my sister runs into a financial brick wall so here i sit now When i do get back to wherei was i swear im commish like a 5 pic series, you can put that in writing
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Working...
    X