Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!

Birthday Contest
    September 8 2007 is my birthday.. and i turn one more year closer to death.. So I'm thinking the 8th will be the cut-off for submissions..This contest will only be anounced here and no-where else (I.E FA, or FAP, or DA).. this is a Jab Archives ONLY!... Oh yeah! Long live the Archives!

Prizes i'm thinking will be 1st place a 8.5x11 full commision as if they actually paid for one. 2nd place would be my "Bobcat" portfolio, and 3rd will get a copy of my "Con or Bust" Portfolio.

I'm sure we'll need some judges.. Unfortunately.. I PM'ed and e-mailed a couple people.. and i got no responce.. not even a freindly "go fuck yourself".. SO on the 9th at 12:00amEST Voteing (I.E. Poll style) will open. and close on the 10th at 12:00amEST, And YOU THE PEOPLE will be the judges.. And will let you all know who won.

Theme.. The bithday surprize.. It could be anything related to the whole birthday event, the unwraping of a present, bithday tits, anything birthday related..And it's My birthday..So that should ..i dunno be somewhat realivent.. It dosen't have to.. it can be something funny.. not realted to me but birthdays in general.. But Stroking my ego.. may come in handy..

For those of you who don't know what i look like..This is about as recent as it gets for my charicter...sans the eyebrows:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/725464/
    I hate cross-board promotion..but it's the only way..sigh.

Submissions can be g-xxx, and i guess there could be a 1st,2nd,and 3rd winner in both G-R and XXX groups:

I will post the submissions here in my section,

Submissions can be submitted to Bussaca.mil@gmail*nospam*.com

In the case that NO-One votes.. and a winner can-not be decided.. i will have Cheetah the WebMaster, chose. In the case that suspected frauding of the polls is takeing place.. I will get real mad.. and Cheetah will Chose the winners.. Please refrain from commenting on the submission forum pages for the contest.. and leave all commenting here.

Bussaca
    0.00%
    0.00%
    50.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    He is the alpha and the omega.. he has no age..
    0.00%
    Man, it's not your birthday quit fibbing.
    50.00%
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

No love for the BU..

wow 14 days.. and only one submission.. thanks for the love guys..

It's ok.. I'll just keep talking to myself here at the bottom of the forum.. it's kewl.. just cherlaxing..

bussaca
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

If you really want me to submit stick figures I totally can oh hey, can it be like a vehicle cause i can kinda do those?
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Okay I am a really bad artist so if you could please do me a favor...don't enter I win by default and Bussaca cries in a corner for the rest of the year.

Hold on, that would be awful....I don't want to win that way. Enter I don't care if I come last just freaking well enter to make this a competition.

ENTER! ENTER!

I command you all to enter...p.s. Yeah I am currently that one entry from the computerised pad of unicornprae. Bussaca, should get more love that this. Come all you budding artists out there.

Comment

:< I sorry... I've bin kinda away, I just got to here now with time enugh to look at posts...

and of course I'll enter.. I love you buddie, I really do...

so, one question.. does it have to be fully colored, inked or just a sketch
          cus' I'm not sure I can get a fully colored drawing done time (commissions and school work)

anyhoo... Happy B-day! *hugs you tight*
          the 7 most important things:
          Line
          Shape
          Volume
          Form
          Value
          Texture
          Color

Comment

Birthday Arts

God... I need to get working on something. I have the best idea...

Comment

Happy Birthday Bu!

Comment

You know what?i may have done myself out of a win by pushing for entries for Bu...I don't care if I lose because at least I competed.

Congrats Bu and enjoy your birthday

Comment

Working...
                X