Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Birthday Contest G-R*Update 09/11/2007* VOTE HERE NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Contest G-R*Update 09/11/2007* VOTE HERE NOW!

This Contains all submissions rated G-R

OK, sorry about the wait but army stuff kept me away, so you'll notice a poll in which you must vote for your winners you can only vote once and hopefully fomr that we'll get a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.. I'm gonna keep the voting open till the end of the week (ie friday night)

Thank you for all your work and submisions.

Bussaca

P.S.. I FEEL THE LOVE!!!
    Jive Guru
    25.00%
    Ro
    0.00%
    Tabitha
    0.00%
    V.Kyrie
    75.00%
    Unicorn Praeceptor
    0.00%
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

The box was sent standard shipping... I guess she got held up at the border for a few days.

... but! Now your birthday present has arrived!
    Attached Files

Comment

YAY.. happy b-day

well.. I wasent able to get to inking/coloring (school work keeping me busy )..
      but heres the sketch.. I'll finish it at I get more time off from school

if I get disqualified cus' its only a sketch I'll understand
      Attached Files
      the 7 most important things:
      Line
      Shape
      Volume
      Form
      Value
      Texture
      Color

Comment

Foxy Tangerine Submission

She got it in on time.. so here it is.
        Attached Files
        "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

The surprise here is that I actually ...did one. On time too(?).
          Happy birfday Bu. : )
          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          Attached Files
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Yes ma'am!!!!!! Oh.... not for me? rats! :P Anyhoo great work on that tank design Ro, and great coloring Foxy, I wuz working on a tank pic also but guess i kept erasing too much and redoing and now its too late, man i suck balss
            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Unicorn Praeceptor's peice...

No real reason this is XXX.. so i put it here as well.
              Attached Files

Comment

I really really really really wanted to vote for everyone, but no matter what I did i couldnt So whatever the count ends up at everyone add 1 to your score =3
                Final Fantasy 7

Comment

yay!.. congrats Jive
                  the 7 most important things:
                  Line
                  Shape
                  Volume
                  Form
                  Value
                  Texture
                  Color

Comment

And the winner is....

Jive Gru Won 1st place, and will get a commision from me woo hoo.. i will be contacting him shortly to find out what he wants.

According to the poll Ro got second and gets a copy of my Bobcat portfolio.. which i will be contacting him to see where he wants it sent.

And third goes to Tabitha, AKA FoxyTangerine.. and she gets a copy of my con or bust protfolio, and i'll find out where she wants it sent.

To Unicorn Praeceptor and V.Kyrie I very much so THANK YOU for entering, i loved your work, i'm taken back that you took the time to draw something for my birthday, and really want to say thanks you.. i hope you'll try again next year.

Bussaca

Comment

I... I won something?

yay I placed! thanks everyone ^.^ It makes me feel goooooood!

Comment

*Does the Snoopy Dance*

ME? I actually won? I never win anything! (except video games)

YAY!!

and again, Happy Birthday Bu! I hope it was a great one this year.

Comment

Re: And the winner is....

Originally posted by Bussaca
                          Jive Gru Won 1st place, and will get a commision from me woo hoo.. i will be contacting him shortly to find out what he wants.

According to the poll Ro got second and gets a copy of my Bobcat portfolio.. which i will be contacting him to see where he wants it sent.

And third goes to Tabitha, AKA FoxyTangerine.. and she gets a copy of my con or bust protfolio, and i'll find out where she wants it sent.

To Unicorn Praeceptor and V.Kyrie I very much so THANK YOU for entering, i loved your work, i'm taken back that you took the time to draw something for my birthday, and really want to say thanks you.. i hope you'll try again next year.

Bussaca
                          I didn't actually mean to enter the contest, I just wanted to do u a birhtdya picture.: P

And congrats to Jive!: )
                          ~V.Kyrie (:*
                          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X