This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Fuffy's drawings ( gallery updates )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Jim (Not Jab)

    That should be your new sig!

    Comment


    • #17
      LOLOL, oops, sorry about that.... I'm speechless at my own stupidity, LOL

      Comment


      • #18
        Bah, your stupidity will never rival mine so you are good
        Final Fantasy 7

        Comment


        • #19
          Fluffy! You are a great artist! Big fan! Anyway, you did say that we could request some stuff. I know that you've got your hands full but I wouldn't mind seeing some Archie comic character pics. Like Betty or Veronica or whoever. I mean, one does not see too much of that around.

          Comment


          • #20
            Fluffy, Can you please draw Dora?

            Comment


            • #21
              Love your Artwork!

              Boy oh boy oh boy! You've got some of my favorite characters in your Gallery!
              I'm going to have a blast giving them some color. In fact, I've already got two done!



              Comment


              • #22
                Updates and redo's

                Wow! It's been a while since I've posted anything, so here goes!
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #23
                  Wish I could tell you there was a lot of activity here, but forums in general have sort of died off sadly.. You still do great work.

                  ~cheetah
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X