Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Suggest a toon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest a toon

recommendations are more than welcome!! I would love to hear what characters and toons YOU think would look good in my style

renamon... mmmh.. close-up "kitty" shot *drools*
    the 7 most important things:
    Line
    Shape
    Volume
    Form
    Value
    Texture
    Color

Comment

I would like to see you draw Totally spies or Rouge

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeseman862002
        I would like to see you draw Totally spies or Rouge
        I agree and mybe some W.i.t.c.h...
        Anyway draw whatever you like best! No matter what you'll choose to do it will probbly resoult in a picture well worth viewing!

Comment

Dare I say it.... anyone wanna guess what its gonna be, cmon now..... Raven? =3 Otherwise yah I like the Renamon idea, kinda like all the ideas, but its all cool with me
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

lol He's already done a couple Raven pics, Naf.

as far as suggestions... Hmmm... Just keep on choogling!

Comment

I'll just wait till we do our next trade :P Looking forward to all your awesome sketchs though! ^_^

Comment

I dont recall him saying it had to be a new idea, just what would look good in his style :P
                Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Cleo from Catillac Cats.

Jenny from Bucky O'Hare

Renamon & Rika her trainer from Digimon.

Minerva Mink from Animaniacs.

Lola Bunny from Space Jam.

And I think that is all I can say. No pressure just do what you like and let the good times roll.

Comment

Renamon huh?? i see alot asking for that one-- okay I'll give her a shot since I challenged an artist friend of mine with her-- Its only right I do the same-- as Far as Totally Spies-- I have thought about drawing them for a long time- but I always seem to get sidetracked. I did do some witch pics I have neglected to post in my gallery-- Ill post them soon- they where commissions however and I want the the person who paid for them to give me permission

Cleo is a classic Ill try to sketch out to and I did do some lola bunny before-- a loooong time ago I think i still have the goodish ones handy--HERE>> http://fluffy.wwoec.com/babslola.htm

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy
                      I did do some witch pics I have neglected to post in my gallery-- Ill post them soon- they where commissions however and I want the the person who paid for them to give me permission
                      Well, considering how happy those first two pics made me, why would I stand in the way of you sharing them with everyone else? By all means, add the two Hay-Lin centric pics to your gallery,sir. Gotta spread the W.I.T.C.H. love where you can.

Oh, and Renamon sounds cool. Fluffy doing some furry style art would be sweet to see.

Comment

I really like your DTB and maybe some mix of kim possible and Candy from DTB. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Stella, Bloom or Flora from the WINX Club in the Enchantix form.

Comment

your Wuya pic was so sweet I would love to see more

Comment

your style on Disgaea would also be sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X