Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

J I V E - T A L K I N '

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh nooooes!!!

I missed it... sorry J and Happy Birthday bro! Hopefully I'll catch ya on MSN some time so we can chat.

D.R

Comment

Well, it looks like I'm now the proud papa of a Playstation 3!

I was in the grocery store on Friday and I heard an announcment saying they had a limited supply of them currently in stock. At the time I really couldn't be bothered as I was already buying christmas presents.

Anyway, today i was in geting some groceries and I was in the electronics section and happened to ask if they had any in stock still, which they had only one left. Now that one is mine.

At the moment there are a few problems that need to be sorted out, but not with the machine itself so far.

I need to get a internet router because I can't hook the thing up to the net yet.
      Hell, my TV is as far away from my computer as I think I can manage in the first place so in the end I may have to rearrange my room completely in order to get it to work out.

Oh, and I bought 'Resistance: Fall of Man' to play in the meantime.

I thought this was news worthy considering I just put a fairly hefty dent in my savings account and since I barely update down here I thought it was about time.

Comment

yeah man, you need to get your butt back in here, i miss discussing ff with ya
        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone here at the Jab Archives!

Heh, unfortunately my picture I intended for christmas has not been finished yet - so it'll be a little late this year - but here's a little preview.

I actually intend this picture to be able to be a desktop background once completed, if one were so inclined to use it.

Enjoy!
          Attached Files

Comment

Ahhh and a Meryy Christmas to you as well Jive, looking forward to seeing her done, wait... I think I had a pun in there... I think.... bah! Anyhow... Happy Holidays to all!

Cheetah
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

stockings! YES! ^.^ Merry Christmas =3
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

mmmm... fluffy tail
                the 7 most important things:
                Line
                Shape
                Volume
                Form
                Value
                Texture
                Color

Comment

Happy New Year to all you guys and gals out there in the Jabscape!!

Comment

Wow, New Years huh?
                    Well I guess it's about time for a little update!

Okay, here goes something.

For a little while I had opened up my TJA Lite Gallery to recieve open comments on my work, and that was good. I did indeed manage to get a few responses, however as time went by an ever increasing amount of Spam started to cycle in until I was geting sometimes a new spam message every 15 minutes or so.

By the end of the day I would have anywhere from 50-90 Spam messages clogging up my site - so unfortunatly I decided to restrict access once again.

I appriciate the people out there who decided to leave a real comment about my work!

If you like, you may still sign up to my gallery and post - but easier than that you may leave a response in my "Simply Scarlet" thread instead.

In other news, a new TV show I really was starting to enjoy called 'DRIVE' has been cancelled by Fox Network after only THREE airings. Similar to the 'FIRELY' cancellation debacle (which coincidentally co-starred the same actor) This further antagonises my stance that TV is lame.

For some reason ever since about 2004 or 2005, whenever I lend my time to a new series it ends up getting cancelled. In fact, there are only 2 shows I have managed to get into and watch without them being ended abrutptly.

Bones and Mythbusters.

That's it.

Oh well.

Comment

I know, Firefly is the win! Supposedlt with enough support they may be making straight to dvd season 2 new shows
                      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

While that'd be great, I think I read recently that Joss Whedon had no near future plans to do anything within the Firefly/Serenity universe.

At most, we may get some comic books or something. He seems to be quite into that recently, what with the 'Buffy: Season 8' book starting up.

Right now he's working on some new project called "GONERS" but I have no idea what it is about.

Comment

Woot! Scarlet now has a special place in the Gallery section of the site! She's gonna stand guard over the TJA Lite section!

Comment

Guardian of boobage Yay
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Well, I saw 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' today and I'm happy to report that it was actually pretty good.
                              I was a little worried, because of the "Curse of Three" which Spider-man 3 and Shrek 3 sadly fell into (although I don't care about Shrek at all, so it doesn't really matter.)

Anyway, it definetly had it's oddball points, but at least they were enjoyable, unlike the middle part of Spider-man which was kinda very lame.

Oh, and I was really mad because the didn't show the new Transformers Movie Trailer at the beginning of my particular showing which I was all excited about. Damn them.

Comment

I'm on Facebook now, you can look me up if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X