Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the by Jive Guru...

I have commissioned someone to do a pic of Jessica & Scarlett together.
    (After all, it HAD to happen SOMETIME...)- hope this is ok with you.

And, I do have Jessica's permission to have her char. drawn as well.

Will post once everything's all set up.

Comment

• Great! That sounds fun! I can't wait!!

Comment

• I felt kinda left out so I draw this up, under an hour. I hope this pic goes here and if it doesn't, oh well. Jive Guru, here's a penical drawing that's going to be inked and colored, soon.

^all i have to say is, my poor character. Scarlet is (c) to Jive Guru and JJ Husk is (c) to me.

Comment

• heya Jive, I finished my side of the art trade. you don't have to do your end of the trade if you don't want to, I'm just really happy with the pic I did so its reward enough, I do believe this will be the closes I'll ever get to emulating your style, I hope you like it
          Attached Files

Comment

• All I have to say is, my wirst hurts.

Comment

• Hello everyone!

I haven't been doing much work since I've gotten back to work after my holiday, however I think that should be changing soon enough.
              In the meantime however, I've collected together a bunch of old pics from off my hard drive. It's not anthro either. I do a lot more than just Scarlet.

I hope this will tide you guys over until I start cranking out some work again!

Enjoy!
              Attached Files

Comment

• *shrugs* Ah what the heck.... here's some old anthro stuff I did... Hey can you guys figure out how a certain squirrel came to be?

Oh yeah, keep in mind all these were done in MSPaint.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I figure something like that picture show is how that squirrel came to be.

Comment

• well well, it would seem to me that scarlet may have been a mix of 2 girls combined into 1 to create a super sexy squrriel. this is good stuff right here.*insert larry the cable guy's voice here* this is some good stuff right here.

Comment

• Dude even your old work is wicked awesome! Darn you and your talent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                        *shrugs* Ah what the heck.... here's some old anthro stuff I did... Hey can you guys figure out how a certain squirrel came to be?

Oh yeah, keep in mind all these were done in MSPaint.
                        GENTELMEN! I present... TO you... the COMBINATRON! WITH it I... can comBINE two... CREATURES! and create... a BETTER one.

Comment

• you forgot about the corn, Dr. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJHusk
                            you forgot about the corn, Dr. Weird.
                            ... Damn.

Comment

• Gentlemen...I bring u corn and Scarlet the squirrel that was orignial two squirrel, but are now one.

Comment

• actually it was more like.... I like that Squirrel design, but I like the kangaroo's colours better..... Hmmmmmm..... with a little tweaking this could be good! UREKA!

Now she needs a name! Hmm.... Red? Ruby? Scarlet? AH-HA! Scarlet Squirrel!! Yes, that will do nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X