Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's considerable. The only real problem I can see other than actually doing anything with the characters is coming up with interesting/funny villians to fight/screw.

Comment

• I would like to congratulate you on making page 25. Cool beans...

Comment

• Guest work and 25 post. Man if I was this lucky I could be rich and stuff, yea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
          I think it's considerable. The only real problem I can see other than actually doing anything with the characters is coming up with interesting/funny villians to fight/screw.
          Can't help ya there...haven't drawn any fight scenes, and I have yet to start drawing pr0n

(even though some have said I would be pretty good at it)

---PCJ

Comment

• Here's a new picture of that Super-Milf or whatever she supposed to be, but unlike before, now she's out of her costume and in regular civilian clothes. This character seems to have that Sailor Moon thing where nobody recognizes her even though she's just wearing a simple mask, but not much else.

Hope you enjoy.
            Attached Files

Comment

• It's like the Incredibles! Or Superman!

I think it's been classified as 'The Law of Improbable Incognition' in the Laws of Anime Physics. Simply taking off your glasses, with no other costume change, is enough to make people not recognize you.

Or in the case of Topless Lass, simply putting on a shirt.

Comment

• Don't foget about the catch phrase for the hero and villian.

Comment

• Catch phrases, eh? Well I'll have to think about that for awhile, I'm pulling up an empty bucket in the creativity well today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                    This character seems to have that Sailor Moon thing where nobody recognizes her even though she's just wearing a simple mask, but not much else.
                    I call it the Lois Lane epidemic/virus, i blame lois lane for it.

hmm....catch phrase?

"In the name of mothers everywhere i will orally punish you!" e.e; iiiiiiiiiiiii.....have work to do! *back to work.....in theory*

Comment

• That can work, just little more heroish.

Comment

• Hows it going Jive? Getting drawn some nice pictures?

Comment

• Yeah, things are happening, just very slowly.

A new picture should be finished soon.

Comment

• Soon Indeed!

I'm having a bit of trouble with the pic I'm currently working on, so I went back and quickly finished up a rough sketch I had on the backburner for awhile now.

Hopefully this'll be good until i get the newer pic finished up!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Sweet work Jive!

Though I half expected it to look like that old "Coppertone" ad :P

Comment

• Awesome work, I like the way the sun hits her. This could be the next Coppertone ad!

Comment

Working...
                                X