Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I finally decided to get off my dead ass and do the pic I said I was gonna try... didn't come out perfect, but looks better than what I though it was gonna be. All done in MSPaint! LoL
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hey! new art!! I go out for a little while and this was the last thing I expected when I got back.

Very cool, thank you!

Comment

• Man, I seriously have to spend more time in the paint chat, these are seriously awesome! More pics to fill my computer.

^_^

Comment

• Here' ya go! Scarlet looking rather different this time, somber... depressed.... bored.

I can't decide which.
          Attached Files

Comment

• She looks sorta like she's trying to read her hand after writing something on it. But its very cute.

Yeah...as for the colour scheme...originally I was going to go into purplish-blues but I wasnt sure if that was crossing over too similar to some other creature I've seen but forgotten the name of. But regardless, she's a cute one.
            "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

• I've been thinking on it a little bit, though I haven't done any actual colour tests yet, but I think she might look good in orange as her primary colour, but I'm not sure of what her secondary colour would be... perhaps just a much lighter shade of orange, or even white.

The gold trim would stay gold, of course, with red eyes, though the colour that Mab has them looks really good I think.

Hrmm...

Comment

• Ooh! The new one has a real artistic feel to it!
                KS

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMab
                  She looks sorta like she's trying to read her hand after writing something on it. But its very cute.
                  this was the general consensus at the time i think she is admonishing her hand for doing something 'bad' :P
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• what about a silver sort of color?

nice work

Comment

• You all do some really nice work. You've inspired me to give it a shot. While no where near the quality of the other posts around here, this is my first shot at it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Hey cool, I'm glad I inspired you!

Just keep at it and you'll do fine!

Comment

• Last night was a pretty crap night creatively, until I pulled this outta nowhere!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ooohhhh..... pretty!

Comment

• More Fan Art For Jive!

Love that Scarlett!!
                              I did the ruff for this today on paintchat... Jive sez its cool to post the final, so here ya go!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• This is cool! It turned out very well!!

Scarlet lends herself to your style of art very easily I think. Very nice.

No need for apologies though.

Comment

Working...
                                X