Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love scarlet's tail.

...possibly more then seeing her nude.

Either way it's all love.

<3

Comment

• take me to your leader Jive
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Originally posted by MangaManX
        I love scarlet's tail.
        Agreed, Scarlet has a nice long, fluffy squirrel tail.

...possibly more then seeing her nude.
        Well now, I wouldn't say that. Her tail is nice, but I also like T-N-A as well!

Comment

• Be afraid of the terror of doom!
          Be weary of the onslught of fear!!
          Be aware of the lameness of obviousity!!!

IT'S THE ATTACK OF THE SEXBOT!!!!

*ahem*
          Attached Files

Comment

• She doesn't seem amuse.

Comment

• You will be....um..... sorta penetrated!... YEAH! TICKLE TICKLE..

*I'm still laughing*
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• xD I'm in love with Scarlet and Chamile; they're awesome characters. I'd love to render them sometime, if you wouldn't mind

Comment

• Originally posted by liquidxlead
                  xD I'm in love with Scarlet and Chamile; they're awesome characters. I'd love to render them sometime, if you wouldn't mind
                  Oh, absolutely! Go right ahead if you want, I don't mind seeing what others can do!

Comment

• No new art, I've been a little depression recently due to the fact that I've been out of a job for almost a year. However, with that said, I do finally have some sort of news at least. I just found another job... and a better job than my last one!

I've been unemployed for almost a full year now, and I'm really glad I've finally been given a chance. And, hey... it's not even shift work - I'll still have regular weekends! JOY!!

So, although I won't have all the time in the world to draw, now that I have a steady paycheck again, my worries have lightened, and I think my drive may pick up once again now that I have some sort of direction again! YAY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                      No new art, I've been a little depression recently due to the fact that I've been out of a job for almost a year. However, with that said, I do finally have some sort of news at least. I just found another job... and a better job than my last one!

I've been unemployed for almost a full year now, and I'm really glad I've finally been given a chance. And, hey... it's not even shift work - I'll still have regular weekends! JOY!!

So, although I won't have all the time in the world to draw, now that I have a steady paycheck again, my worries have lightened, and I think my drive may pick up once again now that I have some sort of direction again! YAY!!
                      1. It's good to hear that you have found a new job.

2. I understand what you've gone through and I have the patience to wait for your new art, so take your time.

Comment

• It's ok, I have been unemployed for 4 years, because I can't find a job. But that good thing is I have a lot of time to kill, and I use that time to look for work and draw.

Comment

• Gah...... the working.... THE WORKING!!!!

Anyway, yeah.... Been awhile now, huh? Well I'e got nothing to show for it as of yet - my job is eating up most of my time these days. I fully intend to at least get SOMETHING new out onto the interwebs by Halloween...

So.... Stay tuned!

Comment

• Hey, take your time Jive. We will eagerly await your next piece...not matter when it comes.

Til then, don't be a stranger. Keep stopping by and let us know how you're doing.

Be cool...stay good....peace out.

Comment

• After nearly two months of bupkiss, I finally get my groove back!

Dark Scarlet returns again just in time for the halloween season.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Two huge thumbs up from the perverted admin himself, great work Jive, Scarlet looks rediculiously sexy as usual
                                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                                X