Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hi Poland! Here's a gift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Poland! Here's a gift...

Here you go, man, the colorization of that WITCH topless pic that I promised you! Your work's pretty easy to Photoshop color onto, so I'll probably do some more later. Enjoy, and thank you!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Holy Craps ! This is amazing ! wel done it's good job !!!!

Comment

Thanks Perco. I just hope Poland likes it... I'm doing more colorizations as I speak, so keep your eyes peeled!
      sigpic

Comment

I like it a lot my friend!! it is agreat coloring and I love it, thank you very much!! hehe, you even colored Taranee's pants with the color I wanted, hehe, thanks again!!!

Comment

He likes it! He really likes it! Thanks, Poland. Nice to know I can give something back. Your work's really easy to work with, too. I'm working on a couple at the moment, expect to see them soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Cool!! I can`t wait to see them!!

Comment

Ask and you shall receive, my friend! Here's a couple more colorations: Minerva Mink and the Will/Gwen/Violet couch pic. I did these a while back and forgot about them, so here they are, better late than never.

AND I'm still working on more. Your work is so much fun (and easy!) to colorize. Photoshop is a godsend to people like me with no inherent artistic talent...
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Nice colorings bud, I liked them both!!, the added dialog on the Minerva one was great!! but there is one little problem with the couch pic, it seems that the couch's color invaded some of Gwen body's, hehe

No prob, keep practicing and those little mistakes will go easy and fast my friend, thank you very much for your great gifts!!

Comment

Ahh... Oopsie! I guess I missed a spot, sloppy of me. I'll fix it and repost.

Thanks for the compliments, anything I can do to add to the glory of your already wonderful artwork! All I can say about my 'skill' is thank *insert deity of choice* for Photoshop...

EDIT: Pic fixed! Also another bit of contribution...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by sigma13; 02-14-2008, 02:42 AM. Reason: pic fix
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi little buddy, guess who is the new kid in town (finally I received my activation link). To celebrate my arrival here, I'm posting a pic that surely you remember very well because is the pic that started all. I hope you enjoy it .
                    Attached Files

Comment

I has more... and a request, actually

Hi again, Poland! Some more colorized works for ya! And I also thought I'd take the time to make a small request here... If you're not too busy, that is.
                      I'd *really* like to see you do a pic with one of your fine girlies paying a visit to the doctor's office, laying on the exam table in nothing but panties... *Any* girl would be welcomed, though I do have a soft spot for Penny, Misty, and/or Taranee. And who knows? You could probably make an interesting mini-series of doctor's visits *none-too-subtle hint*...

*Cough* Right, the pics I colored for ya. Enjoy!!
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi sigma!!

Wow, a lot of beautiful colorings!!, I love them all buddy, but I guess my favs are the Teen Titans one and Frankie, thank you very much!!

Your idea sounds very nice I'll give it a try!!

Comment

Would you believe, more? The first one in particular is a personal favorite; seeing as I love redheads, and you always choose sexy ones, I figured I'd put them all together in my own little harem... Enjoy!!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!!, My sincerest apologies for being such a stranger in my own section,it has been difficult to reply timely to all your kind comments and sugenstions, and I'm sorry for that, I know I have told this before, but I'm gonna reply more often and be more available here, so stay tuned!!

Comment

Oh, that's OK Poland, we know you're busy working on more wonderful pics for us!

... and on that note, here's yet another colorization, hope you like it!
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X