Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Jack Schitt colorization of Noodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Schitt colorization of Noodle

Wow. Who'd a thought I'd be where I am now? Six hours ago, I was looking for something or other in my images folder and decided to pop into the Poland folder that I have.

I didn't even know I had this one in there.

I've always been fascinated by the character Noodle from the Gorillaz. She even has a wikipedia article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noodle_%28Gorillaz%29.

I decided to color the pic.

I used only Paint Shop Pro 9. All of the lines were made transparent. I used vectors for the colors. I used vectors to create selection areas for the shading and highlighting. I did have to modify a couple of the line, notably the base of the chair.

Let me know what you all think.

BTW, the PSPImage file with all of the layers is available. If there is any interest, I'll post it here inside of a zip.
    Attached Files

And all that was done in Photoshop 9? Impressive. What other characters have you coloured?

Comment

Yep... It's from almost two years ago, but I'll reply... Actually, Paint Shop Pro is not the same as photoshop... either way, I can't seem to make that run on this newer system. Now I'm doing my colorization stuff entirely in vectors with Corel Draw X4.

I have done other characters, though not too may. You can find the rest hear and there. I plan to consolidate every thing at some point. This is my latest:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ; 06-04-2010, 07:57 AM. Reason: Forgot original

Comment

quite nice work Very well done.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Excellent colorizations!!!, both , the Violet one is fantastic, I love vectorized work!!, and the Noodle one is amazing too, great use of light and shadow, thank you very much!!, I'll upload them to the gallery!!

Comment

nice colorizing of some good pictures by Poland

Comment

Working...
            X