Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

PLEASE......more hardcore lesbo action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE......more hardcore lesbo action!

your work is the best of the best of the best. your treatment of fine young lesbianism is unparalleled! you have a true appreciation of the female form, my friend!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! you are my favorite of all time!

i beg you please, more hardcore lesbian action in a series. human females only please, no animal girls. no dildoes or strap-on penises. no men or boys. just lots of wet sloppy labia sucking, tongue kissing, and analingus. pure lesbian goodness.

no one has ever done any girl-on-girl analingus here.....WHY? i can't be the only man who enjoys it......

Jeah, I agree with that. Exept one think: more Furries!!! xD

Comment

Hi!!,thanks for your kind words, I willtry todo more hardcore action, human and furry

Comment

Originally posted by Poland View Post
        Hi!!,thanks for your kind words, I willtry todo more hardcore action, human and furry
        thank you very much!

the best lesbo examples are from this site:

***URL REMOVED***
        Last edited by Cheetah; 06-17-2009, 10:40 AM. Reason: Unneeded site advertising.

Comment

I do!!! What is a "lesbo"? I am intrigued.
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
            I do!!! What is a "lesbo"? I am intrigued.
            lesbo, short for lesbian, sappho, girl-on-girl, dyke. no men or boys. no fake penis. just all girls with tongue and fingers in pussy and pussies and tits grinding hard against each other.

go here:

**removed paysite url please stop posting it**
            Last edited by Cheetah; 06-18-2009, 06:48 PM. Reason: stop posting links to pay sites last warning

Comment

Working...
            X