Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

One of my first recolors :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my first recolors :D

Hi Poland, pal, my friend. I've been out of the ciberworld for so much time, but now I'm back, and now I'll try to give a few more color to your masterpieces, if you allow me to do it.

So, let me show you the one I've done!

Full color "Nice lolis" (becasue they are not Naughty to me xD )

The one you can see here is a low quality I have other that looks much better in details. Ah, and know I've realised, I have fixed the rare thumb's root from the blonde girl. (That pic still have it, because I uploaded it before I notice the finger/thumb)

Low Quality = 384KB (1388 x 1160)
    High Quality = 2.78MB (1388 x 1160)

if you want the HQ, please tell me where to send it
    Attached Files
    Yes! You did a great job!
    76.19%
    Not bad at all ...
    23.81%
    You have destroyed the piece of art by Poland!
    0.00%
    Other Response (Leave a comment with that)
    0.00%
    Last edited by ; 08-25-2009, 04:06 PM. Reason: in order to fix my speech

Wooow, that looks great! Hope youŽll colour some more!

Comment

Yes quite good sir, thanks for sharing!
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thanks, I hope Poland likes it too and put it in "collaborations" gallery

Comment

Whoa, very cool!! you did a great job Chris , I love it, you even added a small view for the camera, fantastic!!, I will upload it to collabs right now!!

Comment

Though The younger pics like that aren't my thing really, ya did do good job colouring it

Comment

Not a bad piece of work, not by a long shot! Not the colors I would have chosen, but hey, I can always do my own version, right? Nice touch with the Jonas Brothers pics included! Well done!
              sigpic
              Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

*Sup* not bad, at all.

Comment

That's a brilliant piece of work, especially the hair.

Comment

Great work, Chris. Not only is it even more beautiful in color, it's one of Poland's best.

sevispac

Comment

Working...
                    X