This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Frankenweenie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Frankenweenie

    Anyone into Elsa Van Helsing?:
    http://www.juxtapost.com/site/permli...a_van_helsing/
    http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Elsa_Van_Helsing

    Isn't she a cutie?
    I have art of her,:
    http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Frankenweenie/1

  • #2
    It would probably have been better to post the actual pictures here on the forum; that way, it's easier for people to see the work.

    Also, you have been very obsessive about this girl from the movie. Months before the movie came out, you were wanting erotic fan art of her. You even asked me for erotic fan fiction of her, in spite of the fact that she had no bio-sheet and that the movie wouldn't come out for another two months.

    I understand that you hope for others to share more work of her...but I feel that you may be very disappointed. Though, I may be wrong; we'll see.

    Comment


    • #3
      Okay, heres 2 good references of her.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Given your condition, certain things are hard for you to understand...

        ...I'll try explaining it to you one-on-one...again.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's a good one,:
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            More references!:
            Attached Files

            Comment

            Working...
            X