Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

What about Tabitha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Tabitha?

I was browsing the Gallery again, and I asked myself again: are you (or maybe another artist) going to draw some pics with Tabitha again some day? Cause I canīt see enough of hawt Cheetah girls! (maybe some gallerys have already been updated, if thatīs the case, Iīm sorry for bothering you...).

BTW: I hope thatīs the right place for this thread!

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
    I was browsing the Gallery again, and I asked myself again: are you (or maybe another artist) going to draw some pics with Tabitha again some day? Cause I canīt see enough of hawt Cheetah girls! (maybe some gallerys have already been updated, if thatīs the case, Iīm sorry for bothering you...).

BTW: I hope thatīs the right place for this thread!

lol I know thatīs the wrong place for this thread. I already asked Cheetah to remove it but he didnīt answer yet. Please donīt ask me how this thread got here, I dunno, I think I just screwed it up... After itīs removed Iīll post it at V.kyrieīs area again! . Just ignore it for now! xD

Comment

Sadly, I doubt it.

Tabitha used o be the TJA Mascot, but was ultimatly replaced by Josephine.

Comment

That makes me sad, even if Jo is very nice, too!

Comment

Although we once again have permission to use Tabitha again, we just haven't gotten around to it, and she's no longer mascot so... she may cameo in the background of CnC at some point. So outside of her portfolio and a few other products she starred in, I'm not sure if there'll really be any new art of her in any explicit manner.

~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Too bad. Iīm shure Iīll buy her portfolio some day!

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
              Although we once again have permission to use Tabitha again, we just haven't gotten around to it, and she's no longer mascot so... she may cameo in the background of CnC at some point. So outside of her portfolio and a few other products she starred in, I'm not sure if there'll really be any new art of her in any explicit manner.

~V.Kyrie (:*
              Besides there are already 2 New Mascots plus Scarlet running around here so is there really a need for more? I suppose she could take Scarlet's place, but she'd have to fight her for it and that would involve a tub of Jello.

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                Besides there are already 2 New Mascots plus Scarlet running around here so is there really a need for more? I suppose she could take Scarlet's place, but she'd have to fight her for it and that would involve a tub of Jello.
                Along with that tub of jello may I suggest to also have the fight under the rules of Ultimate Surrender standards?
                Loser gets fucked any way the winner wants to fuck them >: 3 Makes for a great ending regardless of who wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                  and you're not drawing this WHY?!

Comment

Working...
                  X