Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

ArseMaus Sketches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ArseMaus did you get my email last week let me know if i can draw your artwork anyway keep up the good work and I Hell Dragon will put more comics when I have time with work and things later.

Comment

Originally posted by hell dragon View Post
      ArseMaus did you get my email last week let me know if i can draw your artwork anyway keep up the good work and I Hell Dragon will put more comics when I have time with work and things later.
      Thank you. By all means, you're welcomed to try.

Also, thanks everyone for checking out this thread.
      Here are a couple of pics done for PizzaCat, along with a commissioned piece for TheGothRat. -Enjoy!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ; 08-04-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Those pics are great Thanks for sharing

Comment

I just love these ravishing lil beauties! Keep 'em cumming, Arsemaus!

Comment

That second Polly pic is probably the cutest she's ever looked.... EVER.

Comment

Great stuff, I really love your sketches. and your colour work is just as awesome. Looking forward to more
              - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Thanks for lookin, guys!
                This started off as a frustrating night of sketching. I ended up setting aside what I had been working on at the time and made this.
                I've never drawn Gadget before, and so I'd thought I'd give her a try. I made her REALLY leggy in an effort to offset the size of her head.
                Attached Files

Comment

Definitely came out super cute.. but they again it's hard for Gadget to not be super cute LOL.. nice work.
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Mmmm! You can never go wrong with long legs! Great pic, Arsemaus! You are becoming one of my fave artists!

Comment

definitely a great first try, I wish my first attempts at characters where this successful.
                      You are definitely good at imbuing characters with a sense of life.
                      - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Wow she looks unbelievable cute! Really great pic

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words, you guys.
                          -------------
                          Lately, I've been in a financial bind. I'm in the midst of a costly move and I won't receive a paycheck until October. I was also ripped-off recently when a job I billed for $600 came back with only $100 along with a snarky letter saying that other contractors wouldn't get a dime and I'm lucky to get anything at all. I can't fight it since I didn't bother drawing up a contract (long time relationship). I was totally sandbagged.

So long story short, I got to sell some drawings off. Commissions would help in a situation like this, but I'm out of time, so I'll just have to sell what I already have at hand.

Feel free to have a gander, and thanks for your support!

http://www.furbuy.com/seller/ArseMaus.html

Comment

Sent ya a PM! I think? Dunno if it went thru!
                            Last edited by ; 08-28-2010, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I did get the message! I've sent a reply.
                              Just so you know, I'm bumming my girlfriend's laptop, my computer is already boxed off in storage. Please pardon any delays with my relplies.

Originally posted by Erikon View Post
                              Sent ya a PM! I think? Dunno if it went thru!

Comment

Working...
                              X