Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Tis a gallery of lust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis a gallery of lust

Doesn't seem like there is an introduction area, so this thread will have to double as my introduction and gallery. Some of you might know me from other websites and forums...

I used to visit here a long time ago, been a little more than four years since I posted. I'm not gonna mention my old name cos of bad mojo, but I'm gonna post some old art for comparisons sake, it has my old name. Since it hasn't been deleted, I found them, and just going to link to them.

http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...8&d=1148329935

http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...3&d=1148065680

And some of my recent art below

I haven't been able to practice alot of sketching, but I've been working on inking and coloring quite a bit, I use GIMP and I do not have a tablet.

Picture 1 (tentacles): Is a picture I sketched and inked, that is my poor rendition of my own character "Shay Feral" getting tentacle raped. "Blueafternoon" colored it for me.

Picture 2 (with gun): A sketch I commissioned from an artist by the name of "Arctic Sekai", in which I inked and colored it. I used textures for the walls, the gun (a Desert Eagle), and the vest. I played around with some lighting effects and I am personally proud of how the silhouette and headlights turned out.

Picture 3 (2 girls): Another sketch I commissioned, this one from an artist by the name "Kadath". I inked and colored this myself as well as some modding, and my first serious attempt at highlights and shadows. I've got mixed feelings about it, even though it turned out very well and put alot of effort into this picture I had a shading template to go by...

The wall and floor were textures I yanked from the internet, with the help of the perspective tool it added greatness! X3

Picture 4 (bikini): A sketch by Romus Z of Colleen from road rovers, it's a year old and my first attempt at shading. It turned out okay, I think... Stole a background cos I'm lazy...

Picture 5 (Brandy): A sketch by Innocent tazlet (aka taz), inked and colored. One of my personal favorites. Did some practicing with shading in this picture. While playing around with some tools in GIMP I accidentally made the background, and also with random luck I applied a direct lighting effect and used color equalization to get the color scheme. I fell it love with it! Added a nice erotic flavor to the picture... I call this my accidental picture...

Picture 6 (topless spaniel): A sketch I did last year, I re-inked and recolored it recently, like a week ago lol. I made some mods to my original sketch a failed hard at boob physics. I also gave her a camel toe

I mainly re-did this picture because it was a simple pose and would be good practice for shading and highlights. I'm aiming for an anime-like coloring style, it's my favorite and I can somewhat understand it.

The character is "Lyza Dagger" from a web comic by an artist named "Chochi"

Picture 7 (sitting): A sketch by an artist named "Jaeh" as a request from me, an artist named "Karmagic" helped me do some mods to the legs that I couldn't quite get right. I re-inked and colored it for practice with shading and highlights, I feel it's my best highlight/shadow picture.

Final picture: I sketched this a year ago, it's of my character. I was trying to emulate Jay Naylor's art style, I really like his sketching style and would like to learn it and try to evolve my own style from it.

-------

Anyway, I think I am improving... But it's not just that I'm improving, I'm also putting more effort into stuff I do... Trying to work out the lazyness... lol Even making my own background for a picture I'm working on now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shay Feral; 09-09-2010, 10:51 PM.

Wow those pics are really nice Thank you very much for sharing! And looking forward to see more

Comment

New picture, completed early this morning.
      Attached Files

Comment

and another picture, completed about an hour ago

Tis a color job
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X