Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Candle´s erotic artwork.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle´s erotic artwork.

Hello, everybody.

Hope i will be welcome here. I´m just a freelance hentai artist trying to show his work and, maybe, made some friends.
    This are some of my pics, some of them are request, i´m always open for commisions, but, if you catch me in a good day or give me a good idea, i can take reqests too from time to time.
    Hope you like it.
    Attached Files

Hiya, welcome to the forums! I really hope you´ll have as much fun here as I have and I hope that you´ll find some new friends here.

Really awesome artworks btw! I´m definitely looking forward to see more of them! And thank you very much for sharing them here!

Comment

Hi!
      Thank you very much. I´m glad you like the pictures.

Comment

Ms marvel

Another one, this time with Ms Marvel. Hope you like it
        Attached Files

Comment

hi, hell dragon here

Hi, candle your artwork is amazing by the way do you watch any jap. animes like bleach or naruto later and keep up the good work !

Comment

mirror mirror on the wall...

another one with Grimhilde using the magic spell to obtain information from the mirror
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I've been so quite... Fantastic work if I do say so myself, and thank you VERY much for shareing it on the TJA board Ahh the queen.. she needs deep... anal .. loving lOL... hahah but looking forward to seeing more from you.

Cheetah
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Black Cat?! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Simply not enough of her out there, I say Freelance, eh? Someone should snatch you up, this is some very talented stuff indeed!
                Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                  Sorry I've been so quite... Fantastic work if I do say so myself, and thank you VERY much for shareing it on the TJA board Ahh the queen.. she needs deep... anal .. loving lOL... hahah but looking forward to seeing more from you.

Cheetah
                  Thanks you very much, don´t worry for the queen, she´s preparing the mirror to give her that kind of love

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
                    Black Cat?! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Simply not enough of her out there, I say Freelance, eh? Someone should snatch you up, this is some very talented stuff indeed!
                    Thank you, black cat is one of my favourites too

Comment

Hahah lucky mirror is lucky Absolutely awesome artworks! A big thank you for sharing from BadCat, too!

Comment

I agree realy nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by =) View Post
                          I agree realy nice work.
                          Thanks a lot, i´m really glad you like it

Comment

Very nice work, definally got a kick out of the queen one. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who gives the best blow job of all?

Comment

Ms marvel... again

Hello. ít´s been too long since my last update, here you are one of my latests works. hope you like it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X