Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

GALLORY OF TOONS AND FURRYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres some thing a good friend did for me thx stone
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I saw this over at Playmouse. That is really fucking good....great, actually.

Pass my thanks onto your friend who did it. And my thanks to you, the originator of the pic.

Peace vlade, you will always rock!

Comment

Originally posted by LolaBunny'sLover
        Yeah, I saw this over at Playmouse. That is really fucking good....great, actually.

Pass my thanks onto your friend who did it. And my thanks to you, the originator of the pic.

Peace vlade, you will always rock!
        hey thx man, stone niight is his name. i hope he do another one for me. that one was a real suprise. im still enjoying it.
        Attached Files

Comment

As "Joliet" Jake Blues once said....

"Jesus tap-dancing Christ!!"

You still got it vlade, and you always will. Thanks so much for sharing this piece and keep 'em coming. Peace.

Comment

heres one more for you bro

Comment

Good gracious....your art is sick, both in a good and bad way. The bad way being even better.

Keep up the amazing work...you never cease to impress me. I so look forward to more of your work. I'm thinking of commissioning a piece to you...I'll get back with you if I come up with the money to make it happen.

Peace.

Comment

thx bro, im flatter, but i wouldnt know the first thing about how the process of commisions work

Comment

Sling-vlade has struck again!

If I had a nickel for every time I came up with some lame nickname for someone.....I'd owe a lot of money.

Heh, great work as usual, bro. Looking forward to more from you. Peace...I'm out!

Comment

Sling-vlade has struck again!

If I had a nickel for every time I came up with some lame nickname for someone.....I'd owe a lot of money.

Heh, great work as usual, bro. Looking forward to more from you. Peace...I'm out!
                    thx bro, and wait no more

Comment

Sweetness is the word that best describes not only this pic but where it's headed. Hehe....

Unless you've already got what you want to do to her in mind, I'd like to offer up an idea, if I may.

Perhaps this could be a two or three panel pic. Basically, she gets the "double dip" maneuver. She takes it in the ass and pussy; back and forth, over and over again.

Just a thought, it happens to be one of my favorite things to do.

Peace it and I cannot wait to see where you're taking this one, vlade.

Comment

Sweetness is the word that best describes not only this pic but where it's headed. Hehe....

Unless you've already got what you want to do to her in mind, I'd like to offer up an idea, if I may.

Perhaps this could be a two or three panel pic. Basically, she gets the "double dip" maneuver. She takes it in the ass and pussy; back and forth, over and over again.

Just a thought, it happens to be one of my favorite things to do.

Peace it and I cannot wait to see where you're taking this one, vlade.
                        that sounds like a good idea bro, but i havent lost my way it just take me a while to get there lol

Comment

That looks amazing, vlade. I can hear that dude now...."Suck it dry, bitch!" Hehe....

But yea, I know ya got your thing, vlade....I just like the "double-dip" and just offered it up as an idea if you wanted one. Definately not trying to impose on your stuff, bro...far from it. I just enjoy offering up inspiration for my favorite artists....not so much requesting or by no means demanding (hate those who do), but just ideas to use.

Nevertheless, I so look forward to the next piece you do, vlade. Keep up the great work. Peace.

Comment

no problem bro, you werent imposing. i like hearing ideas and yours is a good one. in the future look forward to seeing it

Comment

That's a good one, v-man. Once again, you kick out another piece that causes more pieces and such when one piece is pieced....

Okay, let's just say your art still kicks ass in a major way! Peace.

Comment

That's a good one, v-man. Once again, you kick out another piece that causes more pieces and such when one piece is pieced....

Okay, let's just say your art still kicks ass in a major way! Peace.
                                you kinda lost me there bro. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X