Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Vanishing Point's Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanishing Point's Art

Hey folks, I'm a recent fan of the CnC comic and I figured I'd start things off with this.

=3

Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files

Heya, welcome to the forums! Wow that pic looks absolutely awesome! I hope to see more arts of you soon !

Comment

That is a cute drawing of her rear end with action. Thanks for sharing. I also hope you will post more artwork. You draw better than me Vanishing Point.

Comment

Breaking in the New Girl

So here we have Jim giving my poor girl, Veronica, the "Welcome to the Club" ritual.

Don't worry though, she can handle it. More art coming soon. =3
        Attached Files

Comment

Probably some of the first Jim art posted at the cnc forum ehehe Excellent excellent work, I look forward to the follow up.
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
            Probably some of the first Jim art posted at the cnc forum ehehe Excellent excellent work, I look forward to the follow up.
            There will be a follow up? AWESOME!
            @Vanishing Point: I really, really enjoy your art, I´m so glad you share it with us here

Comment

Moar art!

I was streaming tonight and I quickly sketched Jessi and Bella.

=3 Enjoy~!
              Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely lovely! It´s really amazing how well you can draw the CnC cast!

Comment

Glad you like! ^_^

I try my best to translate the characters into a style that is similar to how I draw.

So far I've been rather pleased. Don't worry you'll be seeing a lot more from me.

Comment

Yaay very glad to hear that

Comment

Good Start, hope you keep going..

Comment

Working...
                      X