Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Pranky's Domain of Artistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pranky's Domain of Artistry

Wow, I have to rebuild my gallery. This sucks, but new beginnings. Hope to meet new people here and hope that I can get more people into my comic series.

http://boobgirl.thecomicseries.com

It's about a sexy superheroine with big breasts...anything more ya need to know?

I'm just going to kick my thread off with all the neato Boobgirl pictures I've done lately. As most people who followed me on WWOEC know, I'm a busy artist and I ALWAYS have something to show off each week. Hope ya'll enjoy my stuff and by all means leave me suggestions and/or feedback.

I have plenty of other characters which include a trap and several sexy guys, but let's focus on Boobgirl for the time being.

Also, I operate a Tumblr all about Boobgirl. Give it a look or two.

http://theboobgirl.tumblr.com
    Attached Files

Very cool, welcome to the site!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Pranky View Post
      Some commissions from the past week.
      Stupid sexy ben...

I never got to comment on your works back in wwoec but I feel like I've seen your work elsewhere... were you ever on Hentai-Foundry or anywhere else?

Good work like yours always seems to catch my eye. Sexy lips, great anatomy, the like.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man Anomaly View Post
        Stupid sexy ben...

I never got to comment on your works back in wwoec but I feel like I've seen your work elsewhere... were you ever on Hentai-Foundry or anywhere else?

Good work like yours always seems to catch my eye. Sexy lips, great anatomy, the like.
        Yeah, I am on Hentai-Foundry, Tumblr, FurAffinity, DeviantART, and other places, but those are my major accounts.

Comment

great to see the gallery back and running bro!

Comment

Yeah, I am on Hentai-Foundry, Tumblr, FurAffinity, DeviantART, and other places, but those are my major accounts.
            Ah that explains it! I knew I saw you somewhere else.

Comment

This is my milf character, Cora. She's the step-mother of my main character, Jojo.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is my milf character, Cora. She's the step-mother of my main character, Jojo.
                I see the Milf where are the cookies?

Comment

All they seem pretty cool and hot
                  A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Pranky Please post the link for your stream. Kinda enjoyed lurking there, watching the pronz get made.
                    Terra Branford sez.
                    It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

Sneaky Seduction #1

It had been a pretty long day at work for Monica Kelly. Thankfully, her job only required her to clock in during the mornings and clock out early afternoons. The move to Hell City was definitely a smart move for her, the husband, Bernard, and their young son, Chris. Since Azul went down to Joaquin, larger business' have opened up major headquarters there, which is what brought her and her family to move there in the first place. The King was definitely more approachable than the last as he personally greeted the family as they broke in their new home and offered both Monica and her husband long term job positions.

As the months went by, Bernard developed a deep friendship with his co-worker, Jimmy. He regularly visited the Kellys on the weekdays and formed a strong bond with both Monica and her son, much to Bernard's delight. Eventually, years passed and bonds grew stronger. During those years, Monica developed a bond of her own, but it was very different to how she normally felt about Jimmy. It wasn't lost on her that he not only outperformed her husband during physical activities like basketball and soccer, but also outclassed him when it came to looks.

Jimmy was a few inches taller than Bernard and kept himself pretty fit. It might have also helped that Jimmy was a hybrid demon as evidenced by his pointed ears and red eyes, but his complexion was no different than any human in the city.

One fateful afternoon, Jimmy stopped by while Bernard was still working and Chris was still at school. Since Monica always got home in the early afternoon, she was taking her daily bath since it was a wonderful way to loosen up after a hard day. Suddenly, she heard knocks and immediately groaned as she pulled herself out of her hot bubble bath and pulled a bathrobe around her curvaceous figure.

She answered the door and welcomed Jimmy, who was taken aback a little, but figured it was part of Monica's daily activities. He greeted her in return and made his way to the office to deliver a folder for Bernard. On his way out, he caught a glace of Monica bending over to pick up a dropped item and couldn't help but stare.

Embarrassed by this, but feeling a bit playful, Monica gave him a piece of her mind, all while blushing profusely. Jimmy made his way to the door, but Monica then persuaded him to stay for a cup of coffee. What the hell, he could use a coffee before heading home and considering Monica had all that time during her afternoons to practice, it was guaranteed that the coffee would be out of this world.

He took a seat across from Monica and began some small talk about work with her. After a while, Jimmy began complimenting Monica as she slowly, but surely revealed her attraction to him bit by bit. Being a half demon, Jimmy was easily able to sense this fact and pressed further by hugging her longer than normal before his leave. Monica then gasped as she felt his strong arms secure her in the hug and not soon after that did she feel the tip of his cock press against her. Before she knew it, she had already removed her robe and was on her knees with his cock between her breasts.

@IIHARTW
                      I don't think I'm allowed to post links to my stream on this forum.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sneaky Seduction #2

As she gave Jimmy the best titfuck of his life, she found his manhood inching closer to her lips the more she worked him. Once it reached far enough, she parted her lips and took him in as much as she could. His hardness filled her mouth to the point that all she could do was slurp and suck. Jimmy was pleased as he looked at Monica servicing him in ways she surely never did for Bernard.

Every single lick sent shockwaves through his cock and her soft breasts only intensified the sensations. Jimmy appreciated the lovely view of the hotwife between his legs, but he wanted to admire her rear. He had a thing for a woman's backside and so he decided he was going to take what he wanted. Without even needing to order her, Monica began ripping the half demon's clothes off, revealing his rock hard abs and his swollen biceps. Boy, did this guy stay in shape.

She jumped on him and began kissing him as hard as she could as he supported her by placing his hands on her ass and squeezing her cheeks. His now slippery cock, coated with Monica's spit, rubbed against her entrance which made her want him inside of her all the more. Jimmy sat down on Bernard's recliner and spun Monica around, then slowly lowered her onto him as he watched her ass jiggle the moment she began bouncing up and down.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I do live art stream commissions. I generally do them on weekdays, but I'm planning on starting weekend streaming as well. I operate on a pay what you want system, so please do come and check me out at the very least.

The more viewers, the better. I work on Boobgirl and my other characters in between commissions.

Here's a link

https://picarto.tv/Jokar216

Comment

Working...
                          X