Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Art Of FairyCosmo Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all the versions. Good work, FC. Thank you.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
      (pictures of Lisa's bottom)
      Nice to see Lisa isn't at all embarrassed by her lovely bare ass, and in three wonderful themes: Pure Lisa, Stocking-You, and Quickie Flash. All are wonderful choices, and as much as her exposed ass and puffy, delicious-looking pussy are delightful, that blushing, laughing smile makes the pictures so much more fun and sexy. Thanks.

Comment

Gaddamn FC! Those Lisa pics are amazing. I get the feeling that the hole in her pants isn't so much an acident, given the position. And her bending over is always a welcome sight. And that Bart pic, holy crap! Everything about that picture is sexy and perfect and leaving me wanting more! You have done an amazing job!
        Last edited by Lennox; 07-10-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Herea re some more doodles...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.
          Official Website

Comment

GOOD stuff !! Looks like you're making up for lost time. I like it !! Thank you, FC, and glad to see you back at it.

Comment

Herea re some more doodles...
              Lovely job on Lisa giving us an up-close and personal demonstration about how to elicit natural lubrication from an aroused preteen girl. From the delighted flushed look on her face she finds these demonstrations challenging but very rewarding in the end. Let's hope that she asks for audience participation at some point – for everyone's benefit.

That "advanced" Fairy version of Twister looks really great until we see how dangerous it can be once magic is involved. Cosmo's looks of high-strung pleasure is terrific, though Wanda's look of sheer ecstasy can't be beat. The poor kids look like the transmitted feelings are more literal, not as pleasured as Cosmo had hoped, but I guess it's all in the context of the feeling. Perhaps if we're lucky it will make Chloe (or even Timmy) interested in at least trying it out for real too so that they can understand that there is actually a positive side to it.

Awesome work, man. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Oops! Just realized I mixed up Timmy and Cosmo. Makes more sense with Timmy's wish fucking everyone in the ass – as usual.
              Last edited by FairySlayer; 07-10-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

More...
                This gallery has 2 photos.
                Official Website

Comment

Thanks, FC! Great stuff!

Comment

Nice pics, FC. You're going to spoil us by working so hard. I DO thank you.

Comment

@Roger Well i drew them a while ago so that wasnt realy hard work at all

Moar Lisa...
                      This gallery has 3 photos.
                      Official Website

Comment

I agree with RM9. Keep spoiling us! Thanks, FC

Comment

Man...you're KILLIN' me ! I LOVE those. Thank you VERY much.

Comment

Moar Lisa...
                            A tri-licious trifecta of Triple Lisas is just what the doctor ordered. (Heck, if all prescriptions were like this then we'd all be eating healthier food and exercising a lot more. ) First off, the lovely '60s themed outfit is quite a treat and leaves the eyes to wander while the brain fills in the details that are covered up. Besides, we've seen the pictures of her barely wearing this dress before.

The mini-bikini is quite awesome, with no need to imagine anything but like magnets for the eyes to the most naughty bits; and being stared at seems to give the girl quite a thrill, which we're more than happy to accommodate. At least she won't get sunburn because every boy (and lots of girls) on the beach will be convincing her that she missed some spots with the sunblock and only they can reach it. (Very big spots that cover most of her backside and thighs, no doubt.)

Finally, au naturale shows her free-spirit and takes away any pretext of modesty. All eyes will be on her and she'll love every second of it. The only down side is that the lotioning may become much more aggressive and with more than just sunblock, but I have a feeling that's just fine by her.

Thanks for the great stuff, FairyCosmo, and kudos to 8Horns for the inspiration.

Comment

That's all folks.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Official Website

Comment

Great pic, FC! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X