Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

RR's Rule34 Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi RR glad to see you made it, thought you were lost to us haha just wanted to quickly ask you, how go's the Jinx scat pic you were working on at WWOEC? you haven't scrapped it or anything have you?

Comment

Always been a fan, glad to have found your new thread

Comment

Sorry about the sudden disappearance. Sort of burnt myself out. However, I'll probably be updating off and on again, so stay tuned. In the mean time, here's something I made sort of as a joke and to warm up. Alone With Gwen.png

Comment

Ha ha, Gwen never gets a break
          Check out my stories
          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Nice to have you back, do you take requests?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepipopo View Post
              Nice to have you back, do you take requests?
              I do, however, I'm actually probably going to try to take on a few commissions if possible. I’m looking to raise a little money. I do take requests as well.

If anyone is interested, just contact me at randomrandomrrrr@gmail.com or through private message here.

Comment

I'm going to make a few continuations of this... Nothing too crazy, just a few quick POV images.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Take care of yourself RR, one step at a time. And nice work with Gwen. Simple, but good.
                  The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

this looks promising, can't wait to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by RanRan View Post
                      I do, however, I'm actually probably going to try to take on a few commissions if possible. I’m looking to raise a little money. I do take requests as well.

If anyone is interested, just contact me at randomrandomrrrr@gmail.com or through private message here.

Hey mang, Pepipopo here and i sent you a PM
                      Last edited by Pepipopo; 04-17-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Hey dude. Sup?

Comment

Working...
                        X