This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gibberish art

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gibberish art

    Beware:
    1 I practically draw randomly
    1.1 my art style is bad,(I use a mouse) but maybe and I mean MAYBE you can salvage something useful
    2 If you notice some fascimile style, is just for tribute purposes
    3 I do art for keep away the boredom, not for money
    4 if you need any of my pieces of "art" please, use it as you want
    5 the red head girl (and any other oc)is for experimental purposes
    5.5 any fanart will be nice (if is nsfw better)
    6 I don't like the spotlight, this thread is for dump my things not for, I don't know..disney?
    7 tumblr nuke my blog, I hope here my "art" will be safe

    oh, and my english is weird
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Results of a draw a princess game
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      And good results they are. Thank you.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

      There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

      Comment


      • #4
        Fang from Dave the Barbarian
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd like to give her a finger too...

          Originally posted by hentaimaster View Post
          Fang from Dave the Barbarian
          You did a lovely job on the spunky little barbarian from Udrogoth. With that pose it looks like being naked is part of her defiance, though her knees turned in suggests a bit of bashfulness... and perhaps a challenge to a daring suitor who wishes to tangle with her for the night. Lots of fun.

          Comment


          • #6
            the result of a random request

            Comment


            • #7
              Gertrude, From the "I HATE FAIRYLAND" comic series (a explicit view of an implicit message in the issue 6)

              Comment


              • #8
                The girl is from a french parody: totogro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VzxtZJhNJc (beware, is a bloody mess)

                Comment


                • #9
                  lisa alphys

                  I miss lisafest...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    a request and a parody

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This art is not gibberish at all. Some drawings from the first post, especially "Alter Louise", remind me of my own attempts at drawing. The difference is that you progressed nicely since then and I never did, and even your first drawings have very smooth (for using a mouse) lines. So it looks impressive to me.

                      Heh, I wanted to suggest you to use 3/4 angle view more often in your pics, because most cartoons don't look super great in "frontal" angle, even in their shows. But you already did that yourself, and some of the latest drawings are really good. I'm a bit envious now please keep drawing!

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X