Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Samson Erotic Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samson Erotic Art

Hello! TJA members. This is Samson from WWOEC, thank you for welcoming me into your home, hope we can be friends and have a good time together

Originally posted by SamsonArt View Post
    Hello! TJA members. This is Samson from WWOEC, thank you for welcoming me into your home, hope we can be friends and have a good time together
    Hey Samson. I miss your art. Shame you don't do much flat chested loli anymore but your recent works are pretty good too. You ever going to continue your Avatar/Ikki comic?

Comment

The Busty Empress of China

I have always wanted an OC M.I.L.F. based on an ancient culture of my own, like SweGabe's Farah and Onikumomaru's Excellia. So I called for the ancient Chinese emperor Wife and his thousands of concubines.

Mei the offspring of the Pearl dragon and The Busty Empress of China.

Likes: calligraphy, read romantic/erotic novels, walks on garden, Feng shui, gossip, cute animals
      Dislikes: disorder, insects, bad comedy, bullies
      Magical element: being descendant of one of the celestial dragons she possess magic over Earth

The eldest daughter of the empress four children. Mei is a kindhearted person who's offering advice when it is needed, often avoiding conflict whenever possible and trying to finding a peaceful solution to problems, her gentle and serene nature makes her unusually attractive to all types of forest creatures, this makes her very skilled at making friends and making others happy, however she emits an intimidating aura and strength beyond belief when she or someone important to her is being threatened.

Su the offspring of the Black dragon and The Busty Empress of China.

Likes: bet games, watching people struggle, spiders, strong and handsome men, being on top
      Dislikes: losing a game, spicy food, being ignored, ugly fat men
      Magical element: being descendant of one of the celestial dragons she possess magic over Water

She's the second eldest daughter of the empress four children. Su is a levelheaded and intelligent girl, though she can be rude if provoked, especially towards her older sister. Su enjoys eating various desserts and sugary food at any time of the day and she get enraged whenever anyone calls her fat. She is also a talented dancer and speaks many different languages.

Ling the offspring of the Red dragon and the The Busty Empress of China.

Dislikes: her sister Su
      Magical element: being descendant of one of the celestial dragons she possess magic of Fire

The youngest daughter of the empress four children. Ling is an innocent, yet determined young girl and while small in stature she's a very skilled and strong fighter, she gets upset because unlike her older sisters Ling has small breast, but her mother tells her that they'll grow eventually.

I hope you can enjoy what i have made so far. This is part of my line of OCs for my patreon and there's more on the way.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SamsonArt; 02-28-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man Anomaly View Post
        Hey Samson. I miss your art. Shame you don't do much flat chested loli anymore but your recent works are pretty good too. You ever going to continue your Avatar/Ikki comic?
        Probably, i'm still having trouble with character proportions so... it might take awhile.

Comment

Love your stuff
          Check out my stories
          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Kim reminds me of this one commission I got years back (and which I still have because why would I destroy something I paid for?), back when crimsonjassic was still around.

Comment

Dude, i'm diggin your art style, awesome characters you got there...... they have this fantasia vibe, but that may be just me...
              ....I'm the Zero that goes by WDJ....
              You are more than welcome to visit my:
              (Artist Gallery, Deviant page, Tumblr, Commission Info)

Comment

Dragons are known to be indomitable beasts, these giant lizards are so violent (even among them) they rarely meet with other dragons this not only lead to their rapidly disappearance, but also makes them very valuable for hunters who sell their parts in the black market gaining incredible amounts of gold. Luckily The Busty Empress of China manage to capture/save the last remaining dragons thus preventing their extinction.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SamsonArt View Post
                  Probably, i'm still having trouble with character proportions so... it might take awhile.
                  Ah that's cool. No rush really. All of your recent works so far are still super hot as ever so it's all good.

Comment

Very cute indeed! Great line work on these.
                    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I always pegged Marie for the cutest of the Kanker sisters.

Comment

Allow me to introduce you to Wang the offspring of the Yellow dragon and the The Busty Empress of China.

Dislikes: The Jade Emperor (adoptive father)
                        Magical element: being descendant of one of the celestial dragons he possess magic of Lightning

The youngest child of the empress four children. Wang is a friendly, simple-minded and determined young boy with a massive cock (the biggest in all of china). Adventurous and curious about the world Wang is very popular with the concubines of the palace which make his mother and sisters very jealous and over protective of him, but the Jade emperor is not happy with the attention Wang is getting.
                        Attached Files

Comment

W.i.t.c.h.

Some w.i.t.c.h. pics from my old patreon
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ben-fire
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by SamsonArt; 04-30-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X