Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Poland's Toon Sexy Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poland's Toon Sexy Show

Hello everyone!!, as my original thread has been inactive since forever, I have decide to make a new one , as many of you know, TJA is my main gallery, almost every pic I have done through all these years is here, you can visit it at the TJA galleries section, anyway, I'll be posting links to the pics here too, so you can be informed about updates and comment about them here if you want .

Pic 1: Lucy, from We Bare Bears, she appears at the "Panda's Date" episode

Pic 2: Will, from W.I.T.C.H. stretching a little before going into the pool
    Last edited by Poland; 02-29-2016, 11:11 AM.

Just reposting the latest pics here from the Colorings thread from where they're attached...

||
    Last edited by ubernewtype; 02-29-2016, 07:47 PM.
    When you think about it, animal shelters are dealerships for pre-owned pets...

Comment

Very cool art so far soon
      A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Even if not bare, er, bear...

Originally posted by Poland View Post
        Hello everyone!!, as my original thread has been inactive since forever, I have decide to make a new one
        Great to see you here again, but don't you have an entire section dedicated to you? — As you deserve!

Lucy is quite lovely and exquisitely charming in that friendly, happy pose. It's a very welcoming sight on multiple levels. It's a very pretty dress so it seems like a semi-formal occasion, but then with her openness in her stance and her hair a bit mussed up (especially that stray one making her all the more adorable) she seems very down-to-earth. No wonder the bears like her (as something other than an appetizer ).

It's always nice to see Wilma, and whether or not she realizes it she's putting on a nice display for all the guys and girls at the pool. Then again, a healthy form like that is definitely something to aspire to (or just "reach for" if it's ever okay with her ). Great figure, lovely smile, very nice balance, excellent job with her interlocked fingers, and perfect angle make for a wonderful piece.

Thanks for sharing more loveliness from your imagination with us. I hope you're having a terrific week; take care.

Originally posted by ubernewtype View Post
        Just reposting the latest pics here from the Colorings thread from where they're attached...
        Lucy's dress looks even more sweet with the colors you chose, and such a nice background for a meet-up too. Good texture on Will's suit too, helping show off that wonderful definition, and nice skin tone as well. Glad to see Taranee and Irma making an appearance too, especially as they're making a point to show that they can be extremely sexy when they want to too, but at the same time they're still really cute. It's a nice blast from the past. Thanks for lighting up Poland's work even more.

Comment

looking forward for more
          Check out my stories
          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Looks like we got to start all over, good to see you, Poland. And of course, to our supporting colorist too, Uber. *Double thumbs up*

Comment

Working...
            X