Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Col. Kink's Love Bunker v. 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melody, the way I like her ... naked, chained and her hymen broken. Have I ever mentioned I would fuck her? I would seduce her, undress her, chain her and train her, thrusting so deep into her tight little vagina that she screams, and the sounds of her moans only make me harder, and I thrust faster and deeper, slapping her senseless, until finally I fire off a load of semen into her, mingling my fluids with hers and leaving the little 12-year-old princess pregnant with my heir.

Then her mother walks in, screams "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" and I take off for the hills with Ariel close behind with the shotgun.

spread2.jpg
    Last edited by Col. Kink; 11-29-2016, 12:57 AM.
    Col. Kink
    colkink@hotmail.com
    "Practicing safe sex until I get it right."

Comment

Merry Christmas.

trophy.jpg
      Col. Kink
      colkink@hotmail.com

Comment

Happy to see that you are fine and doing well, Colonel.

Love to see your princesses getting BDSM'd ! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

... and after a brief interruption I'm back. A lightning strike took out my computer and most of the major appliances in my house. Getting the fridge, AC, stove, etc., replaced was more of a priority than replacing my Mac, but I'm finally back up and running. Most of the good stuff was stored on a terabyte removable drive.

shantipain.jpg
          Col. Kink
          colkink@hotmail.com

Comment

Glad to see you back, Col! Can't wait to see more Disney Princesses in slavery!

Are you ever going to continue the story you started writing on ASSTR?

Comment

Yay! (well, obviously, not about the lightning, that sucks...)
              But I'm really glad to see you around again, and with a delicious drawing!
              Keep up your tasty bondage work dude

Comment

So ... given this opportunity ... which hole?

bottomsup.jpg
                Col. Kink
                colkink@hotmail.com

Comment

Given the choices, I'm all for going straight up the middle. Nice pic, Col! Can't wait to see more!

Comment

The idea of naked little princesses publicly urinating is terribly exciting for me. Performing such a filthy private act in public indicates the most totally shameless of whores. My wife, who has been bullwhipped in front of an audience, still won't let me watch her pee. I've actually seen her sister pee; she was drunk after college exams and decided it was a good idea to relieve herself on the sidewalk in front of the bar while a crowd watched. She had called my wife with slurred speech and the missus sent me to pick her up before she tried to drive a car.

shantisquats.jpg
                    Col. Kink
                    colkink@hotmail.com

Comment

Ooooh...you are back to the good stuff like always. Thank you for the pics.
                      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
                        Ooooh...you are back to the good stuff like always. Thank you for the pics.
                        Nah, I swore off the good stuff. You know, Thunderbird, Old Grandad ...
                        Col. Kink
                        colkink@hotmail.com

Comment

Why? Because I like teenage girls with tits, that's why.

arielswimboobs.jpg
                          Col. Kink
                          colkink@hotmail.com

Comment

That is ALL the reason you need! Now for some nice clamps on those nipples!

Comment

You call that big tits? That's barely even average! Speaking of big tits, I think Alice (that thick-hipped blonde) could do with a huge pair. Gallon-sized.

Comment

(also I'm not going to create an alt for posting on palcomix (marybell's a dick) so I'm gonna say 'tearing her open' for that Shanti pic you have in the works)

Comment

Working...
                                X