Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Banshee Bandit's Collective Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banshee Bandit's Collective Work

Hey,

I go by Banshee Bandit. I was an infrequent contributor on WWOEC. I wasn't popular but I have a small following. Most know me by my Simpsons Straight Shota but I've been branching out into other shows and movies too.

Unfortunately, a lot of my work is gone. I'll upload what I have, and I have some in the works I'll upload in the following week(s).

Let me know what you think.

~Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by BansheeBandit View Post
    Hey,

I go by Banshee Bandit. I was an infrequent contributor on WWOEC. I wasn't popular but I have a small following. Most know me by my Simpsons Straight Shota but I've been branching out into other shows and movies too.

Unfortunately, a lot of my work is gone. I'll upload what I have, and I have some in the works I'll upload in the following week(s).

Let me know what you think.

~Thanks
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. Looking forward to your new ones. GJ

Comment

My thoughts exactly. My thanks, also.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Mommy mia!

Originally posted by BansheeBandit View Post
        Ouch! Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're still creating. Lovely job with Marge and Bart having fun together in all sorts of ways, and the "I'm bedridden" was perfect. Luann looks terrific in your style too, especially when Bart comes over to play with her instead. Lovely job bringing Mrs. Turner to life as she enjoys a Wednesday romp; it's the perfect pose to show off a wonderful body. Jake's mother looks quite happy with his performance, and I'm quite happy with the view as she teaches him some of the finer points. Finally, it's wonderful that Justin's beautiful mom plays such fun games with him. He's such a lucky kid for that, and luckier that they finished in time to dress before Dad walks in on them.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great stuff!

Great pics. Glad you are here.

Comment

Like the pics... love those asses
            A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
            X