Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

X^J^Kinky Saloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he's back. Thank you, sir.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
      And he's back. Thank you, sir.
      Is always happy to know that you are enjoying my works XD And good to hear from you again *^-^* And also sorry for the late reply *^-^*

Comment

Hello everyone XD This week I wanted to share a picture that I did featuring Rogue from the Evolution series, masturbating herself while getting film by BMO in a most interesting way lol XD I hope you all will like and enjoy the picture XD

BMO Cam.jpg

Comment

Great stuff. I think I'm going to have to start reading comic books again. I have no idea who she is BUT you did a great job. I'll think I'll be "bellying up to the bar" for more.

Comment

Originally posted by X^J^Kny View Post
            Hello everyone XD This week I wanted to share a picture that I did featuring Rogue from the Evolution series, masturbating herself while getting film by BMO in a most interesting way lol XD I hope you all will like and enjoy the picture XD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n41947[/ATTACH]

Awesome Rogue!
            A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

I certainly do enjoy it. Great work, and thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                Great stuff. I think I'm going to have to start reading comic books again. I have no idea who she is BUT you did a great job. I'll think I'll be "bellying up to the bar" for more.
                Thank you for enjoying and so sorry for the late reply XD And she is Rouge from the X-Men Evolution cartoon series XD

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post

Awesome Rogue!
                  Thanks for enjoying the picture XD I will work on more when I get the chance XD

Comment

I certainly do enjoy it. Great work, and thank you for sharing.
                    So sorry for the late reply XD Happy that you always enjoy my works and that makes me want to do more and get better XD

Comment

You are very welcome. I'm glad you are still posting your good work. Thank you again.

Comment

Hello everyone, is been a while and I am back again XD And I am sorry if I replied some of your message quite late though cos things have gotten quite a bit busy XD but I wanna share some pictures with you all that I did and hope that you all will like and enjoy it XD And I will keep trying something new and different when I get the chance so you all can get some different tasting treats XD Take care everyone XD

Held Captive.jpg Workout Time.jpg Band Tuning.jpg

Comment

Well, you MORE than made up for the absence with those pics. They're ALL keepers. Good work, and thank you for sharing them.

Comment

Ditto for me!

Comment

Well, you MORE than made up for the absence with those pics. They're ALL keepers. Good work, and thank you for sharing them.
                              Thanks again for enjoying my pictures XD Sometimes when mojo strikes, artworks goes smoothly for me XD

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                                Ditto for me!
                                Thank you too for always enjoying and liking my artworks *^-^*

Comment

Working...
                                X