Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Slim's collection of artwork..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim's collection of artwork..

So this is the The Jab fourm...Nice.

Well you guys don't mind if I show you the stash of art requests and commissions that I have given to many of my online friends.

I have been given permission from all of them. I don't know if I can show you all the AGU comics for Pal. Yes, I had commissioned and did the script for both of the comics.

Anyways here we go: The first group of requests that I had made to the badass Raylude. He's an awesome guy and artist. I was fortunate ...very fortunate to work with his busy schedule.
    Attached Files

In the words of Wayne and Garth....*clears throat*...

"SCHWING!!"

Great work, SLIM. You are too good for words. At times I wish I didn't know so many great artists like you, my appreciation seems to be losing meaning. *shrugs* Oh well, I still think your work rocks.

Stay well...peace.

Comment

I guessed he's more a commissioner than an artist. :P

Good art, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Phoenix
        I guessed he's more a commissioner than an artist. :P

Good art, though.
        Tis true!

Matter of fact here's some commissions I made to the tag team champs of Pal Comix, Bbbmbf and Adun. These are some of the pages of the AGU comic, I'd commissioned and wrote the script for...
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm overdue for uploading of several months worth of commissions & requested artwork from some very talented artists that I had the privelige of working with.

Here's some of the newest commissioned work, for me from the artist named fern. Dude is amazing.

Comment

nice stuff.. this last one is my fav. (kigo_final) thats really very cool and hot <3
            the 7 most important things:
            Line
            Shape
            Volume
            Form
            Value
            Texture
            Color

Comment

Originally posted by Ro
              nice stuff.. this last one is my fav. (kigo_final) thats really very cool and hot <3
              Thanks man. This why fern/14-bis is my go to guy for commission art. The dude's style & painting skill is phenomenal.

Comment

More overdue commissioned & requested pics...

I figure lets go with the Wuya theme here. The first was a birthday gift/reuqest fluffy did for me last year.

The other is a commission pic from linno that he done for me.

Comment

More classic commissions & requests from my collection....

These two are pair of crossover requests I'd made to Pistol-KZ that features Tiff from MLATRR and Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents.

Comment

I remember you from WWOEC, I was a fan of your work, it really stood out... Though amongst the WWOEC, that isn't too hard.

Stick around.

edit - Also, didn't know you were working with palcomix.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      I remember you from WWOEC, I was a fan of your work, it really stood out... Though amongst the WWOEC, that isn't too hard.

Stick around.

edit - Also, didn't know you were working with palcomix.
                      I will. I'm looking forward with to working with more artists on both of those forums, and here. So I'll be sticking around.

And oh here's a new batch of commissioned artwork from my friend fern. New commission from fern...

He said no one commissioned him for Jenny hentai...well...I broke that tradition.

Enjoy Jenny buttfucking well...Jenny!!! Double XJ9 goodness.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Shego & Huey Freeman commission from Raylude

I'm sure all of you are think...WHAT...THE HELL DOES P.L.D. stand for.

Well here's a clue check this fanfic here out: http://www.wwoecforum.com/showthread.php?t=10281

Huey's is the leader my well...I have created my own ficitional cartoon crossover group of bachleros dubbed as the Pimp Legion of Doom....mwhahaha!!

Shego meanwhile, is the head hefer in charge of the group of toon/anime villianeses and regular gals with attitudes called the G.W.A.: Girls With Attitudes!!

The whole G.W.A. is a play of the ol' school rap group N.W.A.!!!

Comment

raylude is bad ass :P

Comment

Originally posted by Trane
                            raylude is bad ass :P
                            Indeed he is.

And oh here's a new one from DarkDP that he did for me as a commission...

Two of my favorite African-American gals: Valerie Gray from Danny Phantom & Monique from Kim Possible
                            Attached Files

Comment

and its nicley done too bro. too sweet props to u and the artist

Comment

Working...
                              X