Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

G Force's Junk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Force's Junk

Been a long while, decided to toss up something I just finished a little bit ago. Not for everyone, but here's a pic of Mary Jane Watson, hope you like it.
    Attached Files

That is quite fantastic sir, glad you started posting some art up here again, Nothing wrong with good ole MJ nice coloring indeed

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Nice! Red is truly her color...

Comment

woo the G thread is back ^.^ and its been a while since i said how much i miss seeing you draw man, holy dangalang, new computer background right there, megasweet! =3
        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

One of the major things I love about your art is that not only are your girls really sexy looking, but they always tend to have a huggable side to them too ^.^

Awesome drawing -^__^-

Comment

Thanks a lot everyone for your comments ^_^

Here's a pic I did a little while ago, just messing around drawing different species.
            Attached Files

Comment

meow,

mmmm spots, I love spots alot and this feisty charchters got the hair to reflect her personality it seems to hehe, well done

Comment

O.O sweet G... I love the coloring on M.J's knickers and the sheets

and the .. cheetah looks really naughty
                the 7 most important things:
                Line
                Shape
                Volume
                Form
                Value
                Texture
                Color

Comment

hahah awesome cheetah, and I'm sure val'd love the big boobies so she could watch them jiggle as she ran by , great sketch

Cheetah

Comment

already faved on FA
                    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

hooo, this is really good.

Comment

Thanks everyone ^_^ Glad you liked her. Here's another quick sketch of her.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, awesome pose, love the whole fingers barely gripping at her nipples, and good expression... Seems like a character worth developing more

Cheetah

Comment

Jo enters the room and Cheetah is staring at the screen with big eyes. He is whispering.

"oooh! baby that is the speed...show me another pose." He says grinsning at the sweet cheetah female on the screen.

Jo looks over his shoulder and hisses, "What the hell do you think you are doing? I am your girl remember."

Cheetah jumps from his seat and falls to the floor. Jo sees the cheetah on the screen giggle. She smiles at Jo and Jo glares back at her.

"Hello, I was to be your surprise birthday present. Your new adult cat toy." She smiles and Jo looks at Cheetah.

"You told her that old one did you." Cheetah shrugs and Jo coninues, "It is his favorite trick to get the sweet felines to pose. I hope you ain't too mad."

Carrei laughs, "It was fun posing and I ain't bad looking I suppose."

Jo smiles, "How about we get together for his birthday and give him a little show. He would be tied up unable to join in."

Carrei smiles, "Kinky...I like it. I will see what is happening on that day. Shutting the camera down."

The screen goes blank and Jo looks at Cheetah, "Now you are going to pay for this. I have seen a sweet thong bikini only four hundred dollars, there is some lingerie I like from the chinese silk shop only five hundred dollars...."

Cheetah swallows hard, "I was only looking..."

Jo giggles, "These are the looking rates if you want the touching rates I have this notion to visit Barbados for a month five star..."

Cheetah cries out and holds his head.

Comment

Even better.

Comment

Working...
                              X