Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Karmagik's Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karmagik's Art

I'm a bit late on posting here. But I'll try to share my stuff here, too.

You can see my full gallery at www.karmagikart.com

Let's kick things off with some Mother's Day stuff.

mothersday-2015-color.jpg
    Sketch from Mother's Day last year that I thought I would ink and color.

morty-beth-mothersday-bigbush.jpg morty-beth-mothersday-shaved.jpg morty-beth-mothersday.jpg

Morty and Beth.

phantom-possible-mothersday.jpg

Phantom/Possible crossover.
    www.karmagikart.com
    www.patreon.com/karmagik

Originally posted by karmagik View Post
    Let's kick things off with some Mother's Day stuff.
    First off, lovely job coloring the sketch from last year. It's terrific to see mom getting such a hard-pounding treat from such a loving fun. (I can see it in his expression, to make it even better.) It certainly beats having to pay for an expensive restaurant or present.

Seeing Beth teaching Morty why she's much better than some Gazorpian sex robot is awesome. She might just convince her son to stay home more instead of going out and causing all kinds of horrible trouble with her father. Gorgeous work on the mother, and Morty's blissed-out expression and gripping, stretching digits and toes add to the fun. Rick's presence makes it even funnier because he's so casual about it, especially the one where they didn't leave their own dimension after all.

Finally, great to see Danny and Kim finally meeting and getting along, especially while treating their gorgeous redhead mothers to such pleasures at the same time. Great crossover, even if Ron would vehemently disagree with me.

Thanks, man.

Comment

Fairy Slayer - Thanks, man. I'm glad you liked the pics. Since I've been playing more with Manga Studio and trying to learn what to do with it, I've been looking over some old sketches for things to ink and color. This Mother's Day one jumped out at me. Rick always seemed like the guy who was very liberal with his morals, especially when it came to sex. So it seemed to me like if he caught Morty fucking Beth he wouldn't bat an eye. As for Kim and Danny, Ron may disagree with you now, but with all these ladies in need of loving, Kim might have to call him in for backup.

So, I also did an alternate version of the Kim Possible/Danny Phantom pic where the two swap moms. Here it is.

phantom-possible-mothersday-a.jpg

I felt weird not doing any of my Original Charcter MILFs for Mother’s Day. So I did a couple of quick sketches of my ebony MILF Nicole.

nicole-ass-thong-sketch.jpg nicole-getting-ready-sketch.jpg
      www.karmagikart.com
      www.patreon.com/karmagik

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
          Great stuff!
          Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Here's a commissioned pic, a follow up to the previous Test expansion series. There's a bit of fallout from the previous pic where Lila was fucking Gil.

sue-mary-test-expansion-inks.jpg lilatest-gil-expansion-inks.jpg lilatest-pregnant-inks.jpg
          www.karmagikart.com
          www.patreon.com/karmagik

Comment

Originally posted by karmagik View Post
            Ron may disagree with you now, but with all these ladies in need of loving, Kim might have to call him in for backup.
            Ooh, very good point! Ron's tendency to go along with Kim's plans no matter what will serve him very well in the end (or in the ladies' ends and fronts and mouths, etc.)

Comment

Well....I'm definitely lovin' THIS !! Thank you, sir.
              Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

FairySlayer - And if Ron doesn't want to go along with it, Kim can give me a call instead.

rogermaris9 - Thanks, man. I guess you are referring to the Test ladies. It was a fun series to draw. I do like the look of the mom and breast expansion is something I don't do enough of.

Here's a new page of Danger Girl: In the Clutches of Cobra. Part 6, Page 5.

Colors coming soon.

dangergirl-cobra-p6-05-inks.jpg

You can catch up on the comic and read the rest of it on my site: www.karmagikart.com
                Last edited by karmagik; 05-10-2016, 10:01 PM.
                www.karmagikart.com
                www.patreon.com/karmagik

Comment

Welcome to the site Excellent work. Glad you're posting here as well
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

ALL of those are really good. Thank you karmagik.

Comment

Cheetah - Thanks. Glad to be here.

rogermaris9 - Glad you're enjoying the pics.

Here's page 99 of The American Wet Dream. You can read the full comic on my site- www.karmagikart.com

americandad-cumic-99.jpg
                      www.karmagikart.com
                      www.patreon.com/karmagik

Comment

It just keeps getting better. Thank you VERY much.

Comment

Here's the colors for the latest Danger Girl/ Cobra comic page. You can read the whole comic on my site. www.karmagikart.com

dangergirl-cobra-p6-05.jpg
                          www.karmagikart.com
                          www.patreon.com/karmagik

Comment

Welcome pal!
                            A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                              Welcome pal!
                              Thanks, man.

Here's a commissioned sketch of Craster and Gilly from Game of Thrones for fans of the show or just fans of incest.

gilly-craster-sketch.jpg
                              www.karmagikart.com
                              www.patreon.com/karmagik

Comment

Working...
                              X