Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hardplay Presents an American Dad Parody: American Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work, Hardplay! Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

• Love your work Hardplay! I just recently found out that you were posting here! So glad I did!

I like all your stuff, but I really love your Steve with Francine and/or Hayley work (and also with Gwen too). Principal Lewis with the ladies is also a lot of fun due to him being such a colorful character. I really loved a lot of your Steve/Francine/Hayley pictures, but the one that comes to mind a the moment was the one where Francine and Hayley were both dressed as Slave Leia. They both looked damn yummy there. Perhaps a future picture or set of pictures where they are both dressed like that again, with Steve dressed as Boba Felt (helmet off) pulling on their chain leashes having his way with them? Perhaps a double blowjob?

Lastly, I think your more recent pictures have been of a lower quality than the others. Have you been doing something different with them? The just don't look as good to me.

Comment

• Your Slave Leia Francine and Hayleys got me thinking about frost969 aka zro5um. He used to make amazing American Dad xxx pictures (along with some other shows like Family Guy too). I am fearful that he may have died as his last post was about being worried that he may never get better from whatever sickness he had at the time. His DA page is here:

https://www.deviantart.com/zro5um/gallery

His blogspot where he used to post all his xxx work is gone, but you can find *some* of his xxx work at his barrage.net site that is still up, and also at various Rule 34 sites.

https://baraag.net/@zro5um

Anyway, the reason I bring his work up now has to do with your Slave Leia Francine and Hayley making me think of some of his pictures. He did a couple of Star Wars inspired American Dad pictures that I have attached here.. I wish he had drawn Hayley as Slave Leia too. We had talked about him doing a few commissions for me with the idea of Steve dressed as Boba Fett with Francine (and maybe Hayley too) dressed up as Slave Leia, with sexy time to follow. I'm afraid he died (I don't know that for sure, just best-guess as no-one has heard from him for quite some time) before that could happen though. He did make a xxx Francine/Steve commission for me though, which I have also attached.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Eventually Francine won the bet with Stan. Both boys were on top of their school grades, and Steve had even gotten back in shape.

Hardplay American Mom 480 A.jpg Hardplay American Mom 480 B.jpg had even gotten back in shape.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by madcow1207 View Post

Lastly, I think your more recent pictures have been of a lower quality than the others. Have you been doing something different with them? The just don't look as good to me.
            I’m not sure why that would be. I had to cobble together arms and legs and heads before, and placed them like puzzle pieces.

All of my new characters and most of the scenery is completely hand drawn on my computer using my mouse. I also used to post low res images because the details were too blurry. The latest ones are huge and can be blown way up.

I do appreciate the positive comments. I do this stuff just to be able to relax at night with mindless creations, but it is nice to have feedback. I think the most likes I ever got here was only 8

Comment

• Every time you post something new, I'm glad I've kept my bookmark to this thread. Please keep up the great work! I'm sorry you don't get more likes, as I think the quality is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardplay View Post

I’m not sure why that would be. I had to cobble together arms and legs and heads before, and placed them like puzzle pieces.

All of my new characters and most of the scenery is completely hand drawn on my computer using my mouse. I also used to post low res images because the details were too blurry. The latest ones are huge and can be blown way up.

I do appreciate the positive comments. I do this stuff just to be able to relax at night with mindless creations, but it is nice to have feedback. I think the most likes I ever got here was only 8
                Well, for example, these new pictures of the two Steves having fun with Francine. Everything looks great except for Francine herself. Francine looks like 'Tan Mom' Patricia Krentcil. The background picture of Francine as a stripper looks far better than the 'real' Francine who is the scene's actual main-event.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by madcow1207 View Post

Well, for example, these new pictures of the two Steves having fun with Francine. Everything looks great except for Francine herself. Francine looks like 'Tan Mom' Patricia Krentcil. The background picture of Francine as a stripper looks far better than the 'real' Francine who is the scene's actual main-event.

It is what it is. I am not a professional.

Comment

• Hardplay - Do you have a large version of your avatar? I know there's another picture in this thread that's similar - Hailey's in it - but your avatar is just a little different. If you have a large version, please post it to the thread. I'd appreciate it.

Comment

• Hardplay Avatar 002 jpg.jpg Francine at the Beach

Comment

• Great! Thank you.

Comment

• Hey, can you please do a completely nude Jessica Raplansky?

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgames View Post
                            Hey, can you please do a completely nude Jessica Raplansky?
                            I will eventually. I have a ton of stuff I am currently working on.

Comment

• Hot Night in Chicago.

Hardplay American Mom 481.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardplay View Post

I will eventually. I have a ton of stuff I am currently working on.
                                Take your time and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X