Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Knullmannen Sexy Fuckery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy mermaid request from /aco/
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Some gay Robbie Valentino and my first /trash/ delivery.

Reminder of commissions: http://knullmannen.tumblr.com/post/1...uld-really-use
      This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Decided to try some more sketches rather than colored and inked drawings. Little mix of styles down below.

And a reminder of commissions: http://knullmannen.tumblr.com/post/1...uld-really-use
        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

A request from /aco/. Haven't done much Teen Titans, must rectify that.

Comment

Originally posted by Knullmannen View Post

Awesome, any news on updates or other works you'll be doing?
            Sorry for the slow reply; I don't get to this forum very often.

In terms of cartoon fanfics, I've got one chapter of "Whoops" left to finish, sometime after which I'll start a story called "The Loud House After Dark," in which Lucy Loud documents the nocturnal sexual antics of her siblings. Also still working on my Star vs the Forces of Evil Story, "Star's Crossed Lovers," and I recently finished my Phineas and Ferb incest fic, "Dark Dreams, Forbidden Fantasies." I've got another P&F story in the works called "Hot Yoga" about a yoga class (led by Jenny) that ultimately turns into an orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by George Glass View Post

Sorry for the slow reply; I don't get to this forum very often.

In terms of cartoon fanfics, I've got one chapter of "Whoops" left to finish, sometime after which I'll start a story called "The Loud House After Dark," in which Lucy Loud documents the nocturnal sexual antics of her siblings. Also still working on my Star vs the Forces of Evil Story, "Star's Crossed Lovers," and I recently finished my Phineas and Ferb incest fic, "Dark Dreams, Forbidden Fantasies." I've got another P&F story in the works called "Hot Yoga" about a yoga class (led by Jenny) that ultimately turns into an orgy.
              Oooh, I'm looking forward to all of this. I'm really looking forward to Lisa getting some. She seems to be a bit underrated compared to the other girls. The 'sequel' sounds interesting too. Missed that Phineas and Ferb fic, read everything recently. Nice hot stuff.

Looking forwards to all of them! Might draw some fanart based on one or two of them.

Here are some commissions I've done over the Christmas Sale!
              This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Very nice "Christmas" drawings
                Some 69 scenes are always appreciated, and it's always good to see Avatar/Korra characters as well. Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                  Very nice "Christmas" drawings
                  Some 69 scenes are always appreciated, and it's always good to see Avatar/Korra characters as well. Nice job!

Comment

This is an art trade I did with HelplessTriangle. I'm getting a steamy fanfic in return, so here's to looking forward to that

Comment

Some commissions I did from the Christmas Sale.
                      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Been a while but I'm back, at least partly. That comic page from a while ago has developed into this, a smaller bite sized story, but with promise of more two pagers. Many thanks to Elementstar for sticking with me despite the long hiatuses. Hope you all enjoy!

Comment

It's been a while but here's a drawing I did recently based on a request from Tumblr.

Comment

The second commissioned comic from Elementstar who wrote the script. Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

A weird request from quite a few threads back on /aco/. It stuck in my mind for some reason, basically "Lori Loud is a ghost and gets fucked by other ghosts". I think I just wanted an excuse to draw miscellaneous ghost characters.

Comment

Saw the Ducktales premiere and decided to be quick to the drawingboard and make these. Hope to see more of them or similar in the future.
                                This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X