This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Couple of new pics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    One more coloring down.

    Still not happy with it...
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #92
      Well I think the colouring is great

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by NuclearNinja View Post
        One more coloring down.

        Still not happy with it...
        Well i think the colouring is good.. But then i'm just a observer. And i gotta say, i hate ties... so having one as an asscovering seems appropriate

        Comment


        • #94
          Some non-anthro stuff ahead

          Figured I may as well update. Been busy with class (Finals are next week ). Haven't been feeling to well either.

          1: 4'th project I did for my Pre-Production class. It's a cover for a video game (specifically... one I made for my flash final last semester .

          Due to the upload messing up on that one (probably cause the file is huge), here's an external link: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6...isc/BoxArt.jpg

          2: A snapshot of my Animation 1 final. I designed, modeled, and textured both the mech, and the area it's standing in from scratch.

          3: Just a stream of consciousness painting done in Sai, inspired by the styling of some of the artwork in the rulebook of 'Eclipse Phase'. I have no idea what it's supposed to be...

          4: Work in progress. Random fapping wolf is random. Input appreciated.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #95
            Line art ahoy!

            College and morale issues are eating a lot of my time now
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #96
              Colored

              Colored for Niis of FA, used with permission.
              NSFW line art: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4711503

              Trying to get back into coloring...

              I want to know how to make my line art look like this... and need to color better
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by NuclearNinja View Post
                Colored for Niis of FA, used with permission.
                NSFW line art: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4711503

                Trying to get back into coloring...

                I want to know how to make my line art look like this... and need to color better
                Still looks good to me. interesting char.. Not sure why the Red Medical Cross on the garder?

                Comment


                • #98
                  Proof that I'm not dead, just slow

                  Joke character for a friends D&D Campagin (which is in Azeroth, last I heard). I wanted a non-Azeroth class, but one that fit into Tauren lore, and one that could explain why he would be an outcast. The only D&D class I could find that fit in was a Totemist from Magic of Incarnum ( http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...050907a&page=3 ), since it's fits into the lore base, but is also radically different.

                  I've been trying to get my muse back, figured I may as well try something somewhat different. The last Tauren I attempted was... well... epic fail. This one is coming along a lot better, though still slow.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Refined sketches are refined. Same picture, different gear... or lack thereof :P
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Some line arted stuff.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X