Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Pookie's re-post thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Wanda Kay Breckenridge from Filmation's Hardy Boys cartoon!
    Wanda Kay Breckenridge (The Hardy Boys).jpg

Comment

• Here's Gwen Tennyson's granny, Verdona!
      Verdona (Ben 10 Alien Force).jpg

Comment

• I want to thank you all for hanging on the way you have, even though I have slowed down as far as my output goes. Just to let you all know, I have reached a few milestones.

First, you may remember in late June, I talked about the various health issues I have had. Since then, I have dropped about 55 pounds and I have been taken off of most of my diabetes medication. However, I'm not out of the woods yet, since I still have an appointment with the orthopedic doctor to determine whether or not to go through with knee surgery.

Second, not only is this my birthday, this is my 50th birthday. Most people in my position don't get to reach that far (some have trouble trying to get past 19), so I am definitely grateful. I am doing everything in my power to stay healthy and be able to live longer.

I'm trying to get back on my art grind and will hopefully get back to where I was really cranking it out. Again, thanks for hanging on, especially those who have hung on since the beginning.

Comment

• Here's an unlucky woman from Urotsukidoji: New Saga! You know the deal--girl is in the wrong place at the wrong time, as our protagonist turns demon, uses her as a cum dumpster, rips her in half, and leaves her mutilated body laying on the street...you know, the usual.
          Unlucky Woman (Urotsukidoji New Saga) b.jpg Unlucky Woman (Urotsukidoji New Saga).jpg

Comment

• This is another Unlucky Woman, this time from the 1994 hentai, NIGHTMARE CAMPUS. Stop me if you heard this before: Our protagonist main character turns demon, flies into a nearby city, blows shit up, and slices through poorly-drawn bystanders like a scythe through wheat...and then uses some random girls as cum dumpsters and brutally kills them. Our hero! Of course, I decided on this one because she was the cutest.
            Unlucky Woman (Nightmare Campus).jpg Unlucky Woman (Nightmare Campus) a.jpg Unlucky Woman (Nightmare Campus) b.jpg

Comment

• From Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken (The Reincarnated Slime series), here another cute goblin girl--Ririna!
              Ririna (Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken).jpg

Comment

• Here's Jeneviv, who was used as a DEMON SACRIFICE to kick off the long-running webcomic, Dreamkeepers!
                Jeneviv (Dreamkeepers).jpg

Comment

• Here's Lilly, a vampire from HBO's Spawn animated series!
                  20231031_145900.jpg

Comment

• This is Drissi from New Adventures of He-Man (1990). This was her Rock & Roll look from the "Rock To The Future" episode.
                    Rock 'n' Roll Drissi (New Adventures of He-Man).jpg

Comment

• Here's Chicago Hyatt from the Canadian animated sitcom, Producing Parker.
                      Chicago Hyatt (Producing Parker).jpg
                      This is my last piece before my damn stylus broke.

Comment

• Here's Rafaella "Nightshade" Diamond from Hasbro's COPS.
                        artflow_202311092349.jpg

Comment

• Here's another pic of Nightshade!
                          artflow_202311130110.jpg

Comment

• Here's TV host Helena Simms from TOTALLY SPIES!
                            Helena Simms (Totally Spies).jpg

Comment

• Here's Chinook, from the Western comic, Buddy Longway!
                              Chinook (Derib's Buddy Longway).jpg

Comment

• And here's the classic comic strip milf herself--
                                Blondie Bumstead!

Blondie Bumstead.jpg artflow_202311230653.jpg Blondie.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X