Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Pookie's re-post thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pookie
    replied
    Here's a few drawings I did of Max Gibson of Batman Beyond.

Sh was voted on as WWOEC's WOMAN OF THE MONTH at some point in 2015. I thought that I was going to go all out with her like I did other women-of-color characters, but for some reason, it just didn't happen. Maybe someday...

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg
    If there are any old sets you want me to re-post, please drop me a line!

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    I want to thank you all for your well-wishes.

I'm doing real good right now. I've seen most of my family show up, most of whom I haven't seen in a very long time. Everyone is in good spirits about it all. Even though we'll all miss our mother, I realize that if she had lived through the night, she'd end up bed-ridden for the rest of her life and sent to some nursing home, which none of us are comfortable with (given the bad rep that nursing homes have). We're gathering up all our good clothes, and getting ready for the church services commemorating her this weekend, since she was really involved in the church and they miss her.

I learned so much from my mother, from how to cook, to having a good work ethic. I will miss her...but I know she's so glad that she no longer has to worry about eating pureed food and taking a Constitution-sized list of medicines every single day anymore.

Again, thanks for all the love you'd shown me through this.

And BTW...I have NOT stopped drawing, so be on the lookout for some pics soon!

Leave a comment:

• AccelDX
    replied
    Originally posted by Pookie View Post
    I have just gotten a call from my father that my mother had passed away this morning. She had been struggling with strokes and diabetes for the past 2 and a half years. It's been such a struggle. It's hard to see her going through it all. Now, me and my family have to figure out where to go from here.

I'll still be in touch, but but things are going to be a little hectic from this point on.
    Strokes and Diabetes are double dose of suck (My Grandfather has the latter), but at least your ma doesn't have to suffer anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    I have just gotten a call from my father that my mother had passed away this morning. She had been struggling with strokes and diabetes for the past 2 and a half years. It's been such a struggle. It's hard to see her going through it all. Now, me and my family have to figure out where to go from here.

I'll still be in touch, but but things are going to be a little hectic from this point on.

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
    Heya Pookie!
    Heya back! I haven't heard from you in a minute. What's going on?

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    Originally posted by tyciol View Post
    any possible incest pics between Robin and Spike now that Bisby is exhausted?

No...the only Spike pics are with Ms. Bisby. Meanwhile, I paired Robin with Robin!

Leave a comment:

• AccelDX
    replied
    Heya Pookie!

Leave a comment:

• tyciol
    replied
    any possible incest pics between Robin and Spike now that Bisby is exhausted?

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    As a rule, I don't draw REAL PEOPLE (as I worded it, I would draw Black Widow, but not Scarlett Johansson), so Mr. T was OUT OF THE QUESTION. But I have a very interesting replacement...

Robin's little brother SPIKE!

This is what happens when you have Clubber Lang as your hero!

9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
    12.jpg 13.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    And now, the NUDIES!
    5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    Before I post my pics of Robin O'Neil at Palcomix, I am going to re-post my pics of another character from the Mr. T Cartoon...

Meet the subject of my next re-post...
    Ms. Priscilla Bisby, the bus driver!

0.PNG
    From Mr. T Episode 1, "Mystery of the Golden Medallions"

I was originally going to draw Robin from the get-go, until I saw this background character, who I though was so fucking HOT. There's just something about her.

Some SFW's to start things off...

0.jpg 3.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    Here is some incesty shit with Dipper. Since my only exposure to these characters was through Limey404's fanart of these two, I cannot picture Mabel with anyone else...
    13.jpg 15.jpg
    17.jpg 18.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    These were last years, as I was trying to brush up on cleaner lines...
    2.jpg 4.jpg 8.jpg 12.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    Here's my second set several months later...
    0.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Pookie
    replied
    Now, here are some old pics of Mabel Pines of Gravity Falls.
    This Mabel is based on Limey404's early teen version, as I love her renderings of the character.

This is my first set from 2014...

Mab2.jpg Mab1.jpg
    Mab3.jpg Mab4.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X