Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Game Playas series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone that wants to join the Hideout forum, it's the official forum of the series, where people like Jenni and Joe Sinister occasionally post. All the newer pages are there for future stories to be added to later volumes, because I won't post the stories on Jab out of order. It's an invisible private forum so if you join, PM me either there or from Yuku so I can approve you and also set all the forums to allow you to post.
    http://thehideout.yuku.com/
    All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

One week to vote for what women get eaten out by our girls

Comment

The Hideout is down, and since Yuku turned into Tapatalk, it seems to be gone for good. I'll see more about Tapatalk when I'm home tonight, but I guess this is where you guys can meet up in the meantime.

Comment

The girls that will be participating are gonna be Chun Li and King!

Comment

Comment

Hey Usako ever thought of doing a comic about Sophitia's retrun in SCVI after V was considered a dumpster fire?
                "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Most likely after the game is out and we know all the girls that will be in the game. So far it's Sophitia and Xianghua. I hope Taki returns.

Comment

SCV had no endings in arcade mode, Guard Impacts cost meter, and most of the new characters were Replacement Scrappies especially Patrokles and Pyrrha. The former was considered the video game version of Johnny Test or TTG Robin while the latter was a weepy doormat.
                    "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

I remember, that's why I never bought part 5.

Comment

Now that this holiday story is over, I can continue to wrap up the Contest story.

Comment

The end of the 'Eat Out' contest. I'll take a week off while we see who will be in the final event.

Comment

So, I kinda doubt anyone would vote, but hey, worth a shot. Today is the last day to vote for what Street Fighter girl and King of Fighter girl will be seen getting gangbanged I the final event to finally wrap this long story up. lol

Comment

Always enjoyed your comics

Comment

Thanks man, that means a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X