Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Haze Grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haze Grounds

I just got my scanner back up and working yesterday (its been broken since february) but who really cares.
    As a reminder i go by the alias HazenMire now adays.

This is Josaline, previously known to old regulars as josephine, but after checking thru really old sketches and notes i found her original name to be Josaline.
    I beleive this is a major improvement over previous images shared here by me. Except for the Fuxxored fingers, how does it look?
    Attached Files

hey thats pretty cool . spidermonkey? lol spydor monkey comes to my mind

Comment

That looking pretty sweet bro
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

thankyou!
        expect more sweet stuff at some point, because for once i actualy have requests to do, sexy requests

Comment

Ahh well i sketched a character of mine cosplaying as Motoko from Ghost in the Shell in one her suits.
          mostly just doodle pratice for doing girls. i need the practice... here ya go.

Comment

The positioning of the legs on the full shot one look just a bit off to me, not really in size but just the angle they are at or something, it just gives me a little funny feel, otherwise bravo
            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

With the PIXEL ID fad raising in power on DeviantArt i thought that i might as well jump on the bandwagon and join in on some of the fun.

This was done in just under a month, plenty of procrastination went into this thing. Other than the peice in the upper right, it was all done in MSPaint and yes was a pain in the ass to do.
              Attached Files

Comment

Feeln pretty good about this one.
                Ive been talking to this girl who lives on the other side of the country (unfortunately) and we seem to be getting along real swell like. She's helped me in the department of "needing content for picture ideas." So now ive probably got a good 10X as much things i can think of drawing than i did a long while ago.

I while back on my DA i stated i was no longer drawing anything serious because i raelly didnt feel like drawing anything and because the brain wasn't making with the special content... well i guess lied. lol, i got plenty now.

It's not explicit (not yet anyway) but its something, Enjoy.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice contributions to the anthropomorphic world!

Comment

Not too shabby mr spyhaze, you are coming along well bravo (clap)
                    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

ive been coming along nicely for years... its only now that im starting to include sexual content into what i draw.
                      I hope to post more soon, depends if i keep feeling like i should draw something.

Comment

Current project...

Any insight is highly appreciated...
                        Attached Files

Comment

heres a picture for a friend I did.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry bro, my insight doesnt go much beyond 'your definitely improving' Youk now hwy skills and how much I dont have them ;D
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Im only looking for suggestions and critique... any would be helpful.
                              Helpful tips on the ogre itself, or the general anatomy and proportions of the figures. thankyou
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X