Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Goblin Girls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goblin Girls!

Not enough love for the goblin girls! We need more. I'm no artist, but I decided to give it a shot, in hopes that maybe some other artists here will pick up and decide that more of these girls need to be drawn. With that, I present my entry:
    Attached Files

I know Hex has drawn a few golbin girls, or at least to me looked like goblin girls Although hes pretty busy with the AF right now.
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I've drawn a few, although they were super-cute almost chibi but not quite Goblin girls.

Comment

Well hey, if you want to post cute 'goblin-like' girls in this thread, don't let me stop you

In the mean time I will keep trying until I produce something decent. Unfortunately my time for learning how to draw is pretty limited what with being a physics major. I don't even know when I'll have time to draw again T.T

In the mean time, I tried doin' some kind of shadowing in the above picture. My intuition for angle of lighting is pretty poor, but I think it still looks better than the flatly colored one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes your pic looks better with the new lighting. I myself suck at that sort of stuff... keeping things a constant is a nightmare which I barely even attempt.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread or anything but here's some "Goblin-esque" girls I made, although I guess they were supposed to be Imps.

*Shrug*
          Attached Files

Comment

hehe.. cute you 2 ^-^ if I get the time I really wanna draw one myself.. but for now I have school work to do
            the 7 most important things:
            Line
            Shape
            Volume
            Form
            Value
            Texture
            Color

Comment

Sorry for taking weeks to reply Those girls are really cute As for me, I've tried and tried again to draw my own goblin gal, but I just can't seem to get down the way I want her to look in such a way that I can reproduce it (And that's why I'm not an artist). Started learning 3D modeling though, so maybe I can do something with that.

In the mean time, don't let my blundering stop anyone of you artist folk from drawing your own G-Girls!

Comment

Well, I was experimenting with a few more styles, and came up with these two, one in paint, the other in Illustrator (unfinished tho).

I was actually happy with the Illustrator one, which I thought I was a good cartoony look, but my friend saw it and said, "What the hell is that, it scares the shit out of me." and now I am totally bummed. So now I'm trying to figure out a better look still, but in the mean time maybe someone can point out what might make it look better.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X