Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

ReZ Artworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well..boredom finally made me crack..after a while of No Freaking Updates..a friend of mine found out about my situation..he e-mailed me & offered his pc as a temp workstation..but not wanting 2 take advantage of a good friend..I took up his offer..but for 1 time only..here it is friends..ReZ Will Back When I Get My New Harddrive..But For Now..Enjoy My *Under Construction* sign...Thanx 2 All My Fans Who Wait For My Return..THANX!!

Comment

Go with seagate or maxtor
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Happy Holidays

Well everyone..since I won't be able 2 do any updates for a while I decided 2 knock out my Holiday Special Early(Thanx Again 2 My Bud Joey For Letting Me Use His PC).. Here it is..enjoy everyone & HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE FROM YOU FRIEND ReZ,,,

Comment

Holiday Contest

NON-Hentai Holiday Cheer Contest

Contest Ends December 15,2007!!

Rules..

Simply Buy Or Make A Holiday Card With The Saying "Happy Holidays" Inside..Also Include "From: *Your Name* & ReZ Artworks" inside..(No Get Well Soon..Due To Cards Being Giving At Random To Different People)..You May Include Your E-mail, but no guaranteed of a response from the reciever..

Also..On A Seperate Piece Of Paper..Include Your Name & E-mail For Our Drawings..

2 Lucky Random Winner Will Get 1 Free Colored Commission

&

3 Other Random Winners Will Recieve 1 Black/White Commission

All Others Will Be Placed Permantly On My "Thanx" Section Of ReZ Artoworks..

**Again This ISN'T for gain or profits..this is to bring cheer into some misfortunate peoples lives**

Send All Cards To:

ReZ Artworks
          10590 North US HWY 281
          Pleasanton Texas 78064

**Cards Must Be Tasteful & Rated E For Everyone, NO MATURE CONTENT OR YOUR CARD WILL BE THROWN AWAY!!!**

Thanx Again Everyone

Comment

I'm Back....Sorta

Well After Some Smart File Moving & Deleting..I Have Enough Space On My 6 GB Hard Drive To Install Photoshop & Scanner Software..It's Not Enough 2 Get Everything Up & Running, But Enough 2 Stay Alive On The Forums..The Following Is My Own Character..I Call Her Veronika..There's 2 Versions..Regular & A Gothic Version..Let Me Know What You Guys Think....ReZ Is BACK!!

Regular

Gothic

Comment

Reminder

Just a Reminder...If ANYONE wants 2 send ReZ(ME) a X-Mas Card..you're more than welcome..you can send it 2 same address as the Contest Entries..Just thought I'de let ya know..

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

I Wanna Say HAPPY THANKSGIVING To All My Friends & Fans..Hope You Have A Good Turkey Day!!

Comment

Happy thanksgiving, Im delightyfully stuffed.
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Update

Hey everyone..Just wanted To give some updates..ReZ Artworks Is Still Alive & Kicking..A New Harddrive Is On The Way(Maxtor 160 GB)..I will post new artwork soon... Veronika Will Be My Spokesgirl for a while..new Artwork of her is in the works..the last harddrive is be reconstructed..and my comic will be back in the works..for any info & comments contact me @ ReZ4Life@gmail.com ..thanx again everyone for your patience, and Happy Holidays

Comment

Sorry

Well It's Been A Hell Of A Contest...Over 300 Cards Recieved..100 From 1 Very Dedicated Fan..The Contest Was Gonna Be Cancelled, But I Couldn't Do That After So Many Entries..There Is Some Bad News Though..In The Past 2 Weeks Someone Broke Into My House & Stole Alot Of My Things..needless 2 say..my scanner..printer..& even my new harddrive which I didn't even get 2 use yet was all stolen(all he left was my TV(Hangs From The Ceiling) & my stash box)..so it's been a crappy Holiday so far..I wanna thank everyone who entered the contest..the winners are as follow..(All Random)
                      1st Place - Mike From Houston Texas With 100 Cards Sent
                      2nd Place - Mindtwizted1 From Canada With 5 Cards Sent
                      I Want To Thank Everyone..All Cards Have Been Delivered & The Clinics, Hospitals, & Care Centers Want To Thank You

Sorry Everyone For The LOOONG delay..also some other good news..I just got engaged this week..plus the wedding is set for April 20(4/20)...my girl picked the date..doesn't she know her man very good..LoL..well Happy Holidays Everyone..I'll Be Back With Updates, Plus over 10 NEW commissions & The Brandy & Mr.Whiskers Comic Is Still Being Worked On & Will Be Complete soon but not so soon..SORRY AGAIN EVERYONE...Happy Holidays & Happy New Year

Comment

Track that mofo down and make him eat shit!!!
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Guess Who's Coming Back??

LoL..Nafruf, that's the ez way out..this guy will not get off that ez..but enough about his very bad doom...

Hey everyone..well I don't know where everyone is @..but just 2 let u know..I'm gettin ANOTHER harddrive next month not as fancy as the 1 that got stollen..but it will let me work..plus I'm also gettin another scanner within the next 2 weeks..sorry again everyone for the lack of updates..but think of it this way..when I do come back..I'm draw like I did when I 1st started..which means updates almost every day for about a month straight..HaHa..U THOUGHT ReZ ARTWORKS WAS DOWN FOR THE COUNT??? NO WAY..I'M COMING BACK AFTER NEW YEARS WITH NEW MATERIAL, COMICS, AND EVEN A PARTNER IN CRIME..THE BRANDY & MR.WHISKERS COMIC WILL BE DONE SOON(Yes I Managed 2 Save It From The Busted Hard drive..finally some good news)....SO THAT WILL PROBABLY BE MY 1ST UPDATE OF THE YEAR..WELL THAT'S ABOUT IT..HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Comment

**News**

WHAT'S UP EVERYONE!! BIG ReZ HERE TO GIVE ANOTHER UPDATE.. WELL MY COMPUTER IS UP & RUNNING, NO SCANNER YET, BUT COMING SOON.. I HAVE FINISHED THE BRANDY & MR.WHISKER COMIC BUT IT WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL I'M ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYTHING .. UNFORTUNATLY I WILL BE GONE FOR A WHILE DUE TO ALOT OF NEW THINGS COMING.. I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED SOON(EARLIER THAN PLANNED) AND WELL.. I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER SOON TOO.. YES IT'S TRUE MY FIANCE IS PREGNANT .. SO SOON THERE WILL BE A LIL'ReZ OR A LIL'ReZETTE ..LOL .. I'M ALSO PLANNING TO MOVE SO THAT'S ANOTHER THING THAT'S KEEPING ME FROM PUTTING IN ANY WORK, I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'LL BE GONE BUT I WILL UPDATE THE 1ST CHANCE I GET.. SORRY EVERYONE.. ReZ OUT

P.S.
                            PROBLEMS, COMPLAINTS, SUGGESTIONS, ANYTHING,
                            CONTACT ME - ReZ4Life@Gmail.com

Comment

for the love of god...do not degrade brandy with a comic by your art...
                              your terrible...
                              im the biggest commissioner on jab wwoec and da ...
                              please verify from Matt Abdelkoui, Dane Russel, Linno etc.
                              i will pay you for the comic, for private and not to be posted.
                              id rather not have this shown on the net (shudders) your art is realllly bad man, please do some other characters...not them though.
                              i hate too buy it heh, but damn id rather no one see that crap

Comment

Working...
                              X