Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

ksharbaugh's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksharbaugh's stuff

I figured I'd be polite and put all my future work in one thread...

And I'm starting off with my Halloween pic for this year... sorry it's not as suggestive as my other stuff, though.
    Attached Files
    KS

Did your other one get deleted or did you decide to start new?
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

looks good, your style reminds me of shinmews

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
        Did your other one get deleted or did you decide to start new?
        Start new... I've got 2 or 3 other threads floating around, possibly more. I'd like to cut down on the clutter.
        KS

Comment

Cool cool just curious
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

She's hot, she's brown and she's on the plate, but she's no turkey
            Attached Files
            KS

Comment

This would never work, I wouldnt want to clutter it with food
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Hm, seems everywhere I post this people assume she's a picture on the plate as opposed to her posing on the plate. :shrugs: As long as people enjoy it.
                KS

Comment

Finally got use of a scanner...

Here are a couple sketches I got done at Anthrocon this year and am in the process of coloring...
                  Attached Files
                  KS

Comment

Here's a pic I've been working on lately... and if anyone's wondering, she's not hitchhiking, I just haven't gotten to the cloak hanging from her hand yet.
                    Attached Files
                    KS

Comment

During the first Thanksgiving the pilgrims were thankful just to be alive...

During this Thanksgiving, however, the pilgrims are thankful the natives are so friendly!

Happy (and Horny) Thanksgiving!
                      Attached Files
                      KS

Comment

Heheh really nice! Thatīs how I like my thanksgiving lol

Comment

Here's a WIP 'sketch' and test color of my gal Raven as a cheerleader. Done in MS Paint, it'll be finished up in GIMP.
                          Attached Files
                          KS

Comment

Back from AC with some of the sketches I got done...

Raven Spell - Some doodles for a pic about one of Raven's spells misfiring.

Squirrel Kiss - A Valentine's Day pic I'm working on. Raven and Tammy (while still in their early or mid teens) share a kiss... potential title/text: I Kissed a Squirrel and I Liked It (a lot more than her mother did when she found out)

Raven Dream - Having learned a spell that lets her enter and influence people's dreams, Raven suggested to Tammy that she visit her dreams and introduce the squirrel to her favorite sexual fantasy. Little did Tammy know that her friend had a major rape fetish, something she didn't learn until after she found themselves both dressed as a cheerleaders being shadowed by some sinister looking rats. I wanted to do this one as a way to illustrate the girls' difference in height and... size... when they're full grown.

A few more scetches will follow when I find time to get them up.
                            Attached Files
                            KS

Comment

These sketches were a follow-up to 'Raven Dream'. The girls experience Raven's rape fantasy virtually courtesy of the mouse's sorcery, though Tammy wasn't quite as enthused by the experience. Raven's dream turned out to be Tammy's nightmare.
                              Attached Files
                              KS

Comment

Working...
                              X