Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Joe's smutty pencils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe's smutty pencils

Oh! Joe's still on his Chipette kick. They're just so much fun to draw ^_^

I also wanted to do something really different (and cross sections are soooo out there and crazy!). I like doing classic characters more hardcore then normal cuze it really puts them out of their element and to me... that's funny ^_^. Now the last time I did a cross section was with my Brittany pic. I didn't do any research in to the inner workings of the female body. I just sorta winged it. This time is different. I did all kinds of research for this one, and I think I pulled it off quite well.

This pic was actually sitting unfinished in my laptop for 6 months. Finally it's done ^_^

Now that I'm going to start this drawing thing again, I must get do finishing some pieces that are over due and owed to people. And one is a Chipette pic too ^_^
    Attached Files

lol you really did do your research for this one, also nice work with the shading and good to see your getting back in the bizz.

Comment

Fine!!! I like it very much

Comment

oh wow very nice, just a kill pic

love joe

Comment

Thanks guys ^_^ The funny thing is, after I'm usually done a pic I always think... I should have put in more spooge ^_^

You know... really filled her up ^_^

Comment

In between spooge sessions Joe sign into alba so you can accept my buddy request from like July
            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Pretty good stuff!

Keep em coming.....

Comment

I signed in to Alba in October. There wasn't a buddy request waiting for me. Where do I find the buddy section?

Comment

Hmm ummm it should be in your buddy list, you can get to that by going to the 2 ... bubbles in the upper right, to the left of the cog and ? bubbles. There should be a list of people and if they say requesting next to them thats means theyre requesting you If you dont see Naffer on there anywhere I shall have to resend, maybe it expires after so long.
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Wow, very nice sexible art. Lovely, those boys are cumming her up.
                    http://c.imagehost.org/0445/Nina.png
                    Click on to view my gallery
                    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cocov3/

Comment

Ahhh its good to see you back at the drawing table ^_^
                      and I nice pic to boot, awesome spoogh I love it <3

and, yeah.. I should play Alba some more too but sins I'm in EU its gonna be hard to time it with you guys :<

anyhoo.. I hope your new kid is well and happy (atleast I think its your second)
                      and I look forword to the next awesome piccy ^_^ *hugs*
                      the 7 most important things:
                      Line
                      Shape
                      Volume
                      Form
                      Value
                      Texture
                      Color

Comment

Happy Halloween!!!

Yup, that’s right. I said happy halloween. ^_^

Am I a little late to the party? You have no idea since this pic has been sitting in my sketch book for two years! Finally I got it out an painted it. Poor purple kitty and her costume malfunction… such an embarrassment. I hope it didn’t happen during a party ^_^.

Maybe I’ll do a Christmas pic for Easter… 2010 ^_^

After going though my old sketch book I actually found a bunch of pics that I’d like to paint up and I’ve got the itch to do some ideas that I’ve had in my head since the very first JAB folio. New characters and everything ^_^

We’ll see how much time I get though.

That’s all I have for now.

Later.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Cute; theres another partially purple kitty I know of, who would also look good in a costume malfunction

Comment

"Arghh! The Kitty Mummy of Puss_Ra the Ancient." The dimwit assistant screams.

"Fear not I have this old spell that should destroy her. The writing is a bit faded this should work. Nubilius Mummificarius Sexilius." A big puff and magic strikes and the smoke clears to reveal.

*Insert picture from below here.* "Jenkins run it hasn't worked she lives."

Jenkins just repeats, "Aaaaah! The Kitty Mummy of Puss-Ra the Hotty."
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ; 12-10-2007, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Awesome work Joe! She's still just as scary in December And still just as hot!
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                              X