Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Rustytoons:Scribbling himself into a stupor since 1987!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustytoons:Scribbling himself into a stupor since 1987!

Hi,everyone! My name is Rusty,and I'm new here on TAJ. I've been a professional Cartoonist for 20 years.I'm the creator,Artist and writer of the Furry Spy/adventure/romance comic series, ACE AND QUEENIE,which appears in print in the anthology comic FURRLOUGH,published by Radio Comix,as well as online as a full color webcomic on the official Ace and Queenie website: http://aceandqueenie.com/ I'm also very active on furaffinity and deviantART.I thought I would introduce myself by sharing two of my favorite b & w images of my loving Spy team/couple.Please feel free to comment! I'm very glad to be here,and I hope I'll make some new friends!
    Attached Files

Ooooo Nice and classy, thanks for posting and welcome
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Thank you very much,Nafruf! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Yay?

YAY! heheh yay yay and stuffs!!!

Comment

I Ish a Bonerfied member now!!

Comment

In that first pic I can imagine him saying, "Yeah Mack, I have a quiff but I also have a gal to die for."

Such a great look on his face.

Comment

Thanks! You should have seen their original hairstyles....spiky,shiny Anime looking hair that could put your eye out!

Comment

Okay,here's a few more.....First is the color version (with background) of the portrait of A & Q . This piece was selected to be in the upcoming Aether d'Animaux artbook: http://intrinsikdesign.com/clients/aether/ ....Next is something I drew to celebrate a "joke" holiday we had on FA awhile back. The theme was "International Nacho Appreciation Day",and this turned out to be a nice scene of A & Q having a romantic,sexy evening together...Nachos and champagne! .....The last one is the first erotic image of A & Q I ever did....This one shows them engaging in one of their favorite ways of spending "Quality couple time" with each other...taking a warm,leisurely shower together.
                Attached Files

Comment

awesome work here yet again Rusty... ^.^ But you already knew that. Its great to see couples in love ^.^

Comment

Queenie whispers, "So this is to save water."

Ace growls, "It has other benefits."

Queenie giggles, "I know..."

Shower scene romance is the best.

Edit: Okay you may wonder why I don't enthuse about your stellar artwork. I don't if i do a little vignette (scene) then I am impressed pictures inspire words in me. So RustyToons I am impressed and love those two sweet characters. Encore encore...more, more I mean lots more.
                    Last edited by ; 12-24-2007, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxyTangerine View Post
                      ^.^ Its great to see couples in love ^.^
                      Thanks,Foxy! **Earskritches**.......Yes,it's so true....

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
                        Queenie whispers, "So this is to save water."

Ace growls, "It has other benefits."

Queenie giggles, "I know..."

Shower scene romance is the best.
                        PRAE! Thank you so much foir that! I'm always flattered when someone is inspired to write or draw something involving my characters! In fact,I may actually use that bit of dialogue for them if it's okay with you.

Comment

You may and if you ever want me to do a longer written work like a story I will. I tend to do that a lot. I love to write so much.

Comment

Here's another of my more adult-oriented Ace and Queenie Illustrations. I did this one to mark A & Q's second year as a published comics series.Alex,good sport that he is,decided to try on the "special" present Denise got him,even though he's usually more a "Briefs" kind of guy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

AGGH! I couldn't wear those if I were a guy... I can hear my non existant balls screaming for airt >.>

The pict tho... is good... as always

Comment

Working...
                              X